The permission...{✓}

Jin enter in his mansion only to find a worried and angry Namjoon shouting on workers. Well it's very rare to see Namjoon this angry....

Namjoon: WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM WHERE IS HE GOING AND MOREOVER WITH NO SECURITY..? DID I PAY YOU TO ONLY STAND ON GATE. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO JINNIE YOU ALL WILL PAY...!

Jin smile at his worried joonie. He come in front of Namjoon and said in soft voice..

Jin: joonie, here I am so leave them now. They're already scared to death from you.
Namjoon (worried): oh god Jinnie you're here, are you fine why your clothes are wet, where were you did s..

Jin hug Namjoon who instantly shut his mouth in shock. It was first time in months when Jin himself hug joonie. All the guard went away leaving Jin and Namjoon alone in the living room. Jimin and Yoongi were in their room and Jk was still not at home yet. Jin broke the hug and look at Namjoon who was looking at him with wide eyes. He was looking so adorable that Jin chuckle slightly. He took namjoon's hand and lead him to his room. When they reach their room Namjoon asked...

Namjoon: where were you Jinnie. Everyone was so worried about you. And look your clothes are wet, go change then we will talk.

Jin's clothes were wet and sticking to his body making him look so hot. Namjoon control himself to not to look at Jin. But what Jin said make him shocked...

Jin: help me in changing.
Namjoon: w.. what..?
Jin (push Namjoon on the bed and hover him): help me getting out of these clothes daddy.

And before Namjoon can say anything Jin kiss him passionately and deeply. Namjoon also kiss back and that kiss lead them to an intimate night. Tonight there was no shy Jin but a bold one whose stare make Namjoon shy but more needy....

It was morning, Jin and Namjoon both were awake. Namjoon was laying on bed and Jin was laying on him. It was so peaceful. Jin look at Namjoon and said in low tiny voice...

Jin: I am sorry.
Namjoon: for what...?
Jin: umm.... for distancing myself from you.
Namjoon (smile): I never mind that Jinnie. But I am confused why you do so..?
Jin: i... I am insecure about my self.
(Namjoon look at him with rise eyebrows)
Jin: I am getting old, my body is not like before, I feel that maybe I can not satisfy you no.....

Before Jin can complete his sentence, Namjoon bite his neck roughly and suck there making a hicky. Namjoon look at Jin and said....

Namjoon: never said this Jinnie. Only you can satisfy me and no one else. I can never look at anyone like this. And for me you're always young. You're my Jinnie whom I love so much and only this matter.

Jin smile and kiss namjoon's check but suddenly both flinched by a shouting. It was Yoongi shouting, he never shout so it was new for them. Both hurriedly went downstairs to know what happened but get shocked seeing extremely Short dress almost reveling her whole body.