Wedding night...{✓}

Yn was in a very intimate position dancing with his boyfriend Ron, who was smirking.

Lee Ron.....

Boyfriend of Yn, is a bad boy and bully

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Boyfriend of Yn, is a bad boy and bully. Acting innocent in front of Yn. Become Yn's boyfriend for money and reputation. Is a real pervert.

Jk was fuming in anger. He took Yn's hand and start dragging her harshly. Tae, Jimin and Ron also follow him, Yn was trying to free her hand from jk's grab but nothing happened. Jk took her in abounded corridor and push her harshly...

Jk (angry): WHAT WERE YOU THINKING..? DANCING WITH A BOY THAT INTIMATELY..? WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE HUH.?
Yn (slightly scared): s..so what..? You were also dancing intimately with this poor boy....
Jk : DARE TO SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT MY WIFE MISS JEON..! THIS POOR BOY IS MY WIFE AND THE OWNER OF WHOLE JEON INDUSTRY! AND I'LL NEVER BEAR WORDS LIKE THIS ABOUT MY WIFE KEEP THIS IN YOUR MIND JEON YN!

Yn was really scared, it was first time JK was shouting on her, her eyes filled with tears and she was looking at JK with lost puppy eyes. Tae took a step towards JK, Jimin try to stop him because no one can calm an angry jk, but Tae grabbed JK and hug him. Jk said nothing and just hug Tae back tightly while panting heavily. Tae indicat Yn and Jimin to go, both leave from there including Ron who smirk Looking at Tae.

Tae smile and patted jk's shoulder who break the hug and look at Tae. Tae smile and peck jk's lips...

Tae (softly): calm down please. Anger always blind you, You know For every minute you're angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. 
Jk (smile): I am Sorry you have to see all this. It's ju...

Before JK could say, Tae put his finger on jk's lips and wishper...

Tae: I am part of your family now. And it's my family now and everything matter to this family, it matters to me also. I'll never let you bear anything alone.

Jk smile and hug Tae once more. Then both went inside as it's bad that bride and groom are not present in their own reception.

It was time for Tae to leave, every guest were already left. Mrs Kim hug Tae who hug her back and start crying badly. Mrs Kim was also crying. Mr Kim and Jhop also join the hug.

Mrs Kim: please take care of yourself bear. Call us once in a day. Go ahead and be a good son in law and a good husband. But always remember to take care of yourself too ok.

Tae only nodded and smile softly. Then he hug Mr Kim who kissed his forehead and patt Tae's check. And at the last he hug jhop, but as he hug him start crying badly. Jhop was also crying so much.

Tae (hiccups): please take care of yourself hyung. Eat on time. Don't overwork and rest enough.
Jhop: and you take care of yourself too.