Anniversary party......{✓}

After Yn realize her mistake, she and Taehyung get along with each other very well. She didn't apologies to her family till now because she and Tae thought to surprise them on their anniversary, and moreover Yn need time to prepare herself. She look at herself very lowly and think that her family would not forgive her.  Tae already told JK about Yn's change of view. Yn apologies to JK, he scolded her first but then forgive his little sister. Tae get to know Yn more.

So today is namjin's anniversary and everyone were busy preparing for it. Now it was late afternoon, Tae and Jimin were just check the decorations last time, it was all perfect. Tae and Jimin did a good job. They decorated the whole mansion along with garden and yards. After checking everything Jimin said...

Jimin (smile): ok, everything is perfect. I'll go and give Eomma Appa their dresses. You too go and get ready.
Tae: hyung Yn agushii's dress...?
Jimin: well I don't think she will like it, but it's there on the table.

Tae nodded and went away. He pick the box Jimin indicate and went to Yn's room. He give the dress to Yn with a reassuring smile and went to his room to get ready.

Yn took the dress and get ready, after wearing the dress she look at herself and get amazed...

She was looking so pretty in her full length gown, with a tiara on her head and a pretty locket in her neck. It's been long since she dress like this. After falling in love with Ron, she start to wear short dress to please him, but she realized that lost herself in pleasing the person who was just playing with her heart. Her eyes once again start pouring, she fell on her knees and again start crying.

Yn: i

Yn: i.. I was a fool to come under his manipulation. I lost everything just because of him. He know that I'll leave my family for him also, but still he use m..me..? How can I never see his two face identity..? (Sadly smile)... Today I realised you don't care at all, and then I realised that you probably never did anyway. And the saddest part of it all is that you made me believe in all your beautiful lies..!

Then she wipe her tears with her palm and said in a determine voice while getting up...

Yn: I'll make him pay. He have to pay for snatching my family away for me. Just wait and watch Mr Lee Ron, you'll be begging on your knees in front of me.

She said and went outside to attend the guests.

Tae enter in his room and get shocked seeing JK. Jk was all ready just spraying perfume. He was looking so hot in that black suit. His muscles were showing from the outline of the suite, he well built body, and everything about him can make any girl or boy's knees shiver.