Guevara x reader pt.2

I didn't think this would actually be read
                                  Anyway-

     You quickly went inside the gym taking out your taser. You didn't really know why the guards always used the most extreme precautions, after all these are people. But you were about to figure out why...

You: "What's happening"?
Guard: "I'm not sure but be on stand by we don't know what Guevara is going to do".

This made you scared after all you did just flirt with the man not knowing what he was capable of. The sumo wrestler just continued to blab on and on. Guevara finally had enough. He hugged the sumo wrestler who looked 10x bigger than him. The sumo wrestler tried to lift him but to no avail. You heard a smack and saw Guevara twirling his hair. But all you saw was the sumo wrestler falling and bleeding out from his ear.

You: "Guevara what the hell- ow"!

A guard quickly smacked you with the baton to silence you. It hurt you enough to put tears in your eyes. Slowly you rubbed the area he afflicted you in. While you were crying with your head down the guard suddenly dropped to his knees and spewing apologies. You didn't know what was with the sudden apologies.

Guevara: "That's no way to treat a lady".
You: "Guevara it was an accident he was just-"
Guevara: "You don't have to lie to me baby. I saw the whole thing".

He gently lifted your chin to look at him and wiped the tears from your eyes. It felt kind of wrong for feeling the way you felt over a dangerous criminal such as himself. But nevertheless you blushed and looked away only giving him the satisfaction he wanted. Everyone but the guard and Guevara left the gym in a hush. You just sigh thinking about how long you would actually be working here.
                                    Time Skipppp

You slept on the bed curled up in a ball wondering about today. Should you even like Guevara. You knew nothing about him only that you should stay away. Just as you were getting lost in thought. A knock came at your door. You get up letting them know you were coming. It was one the guards. "Hey I just wanted to bring you some dinner. I know today was a long day being it was your first week here. Good night, hope you enjoy". You quietly and genuinely thanked the guard. It was nice to know that someone had a heart in here.
You ate and dozed off again but another knock came. After you didn't answer it the first time they knocked harder. Annoyed you quickly opened the door to find Guevara doting on you.

You: "Guevara what are you doing in here you should be in your cell. The lights are out".

Guevara: "What's wrong babe? You sound stressed out? Is it what the guard did? You won't have to worry about him again-"

You: "No Guevara it's everything. I don't know if I can handle it. I know it's bad thinking about reconsidering my job since I just got here but...."

Guevara came in, closed the door, and sat on the bed motioning you to sit beside him.

You: "And you too. When did you just decide to enter my life. I don't even know you Guevara....not even from a can of paint.

Guevara: "Well get to know me".

Was all he said before sitting you on his lap and closing the gap.

Guevara: "Is this okay"?

You nodded staring deeply into his eyes with a newfound excitement bubbling in you. He kissed you slowly and sensually eventually delving his tongue into every crevice of your mouth exploring you. He got up not breaking the kiss and pushing you up against the wall. You pulled his hair making him let out a breathy moan and breaking the kiss. Another knock came to the door startling you. You quickly tell Guevara to hide and although he felt no need to he did for your sake.

Guard: "Have you seen Guevara"?

You: "U-uh n-no why"?

Guard: "He's not in his cell"

You: "O-oh ok. I'll look for him".

You shut the door exhaling deeply. You called for Guevara to come out. He let out a sweet chuckle.

Guevara: "You know... you're kinda cute when you lie. Just a stuttering mess aren't you".

You didn't have time to entertain him so you pleaded for him to put on the cuffs. You walked him out and to his cell. While walking you heard a ton of whistles. You felt embarrassed and started to speed walk. You totally forgot you were in your pajamas which consisted of a tank top and some short shorts. Guevara quickly silenced them with his gaze. You finally reached his cell sighing with relief. You quickly took off the cuffs and pushed him in. Before you could go he grabbed your hand.

Guevara: "I didn't even noticed you had on pajamas. They look cute on you".

You: Thanks Guevara".

You blushed for the 100th time today and ran off ready to get into bed.

                                Guevara's pov:
Guevara: "Ahh what am I gonna do with that girl" He smiled watching you run off. Looking closely at how your shorts and ass bounced.

Baki: "Guevara stop being a pervert. You just met her. Although I can admit she's got an a-".

Before Baki could even finish he stuffed him in the closet in the corner.

                                   Next Dayyyyyy

You quickly got ready for your next day of work praying that it would be somewhat better than the past few days you endured. As soon as you opened your door Guevara was leaning on the frame looking at you. It scared you and made you jump only making him laugh in return. He didn't say anything just grabbed your hand gently and pulled you outside.

You: "Wait Guevara I can't- wait. I'm gonna get in trouble. I'm supposed to be on cafe duty.

You sighed knowing you weren't going anywhere. You guys sat in front of the rising sun. It was so beautiful. The ski was a orangish pink color. Out of know where you remembered one of the burning questions you had for him.

You: "Guevara...."?

Guevara: " Yes my love"?

This made you blush almost forgetting what you were going to ask in the first place.

You: "Did you really slap the sumo wrestler so hard that his ears bled"?

He only laughed and the question. You quickly shrunk into yourself thinking that maybe it was a dumb question. He sat you on his lap once more and started to pluck some strands of hair out. You watched as he twisted it.

Guevara: "This is how I did it. I sliced his cochlea".

He said this with a small smile. You laughed at him thinking he was just joking. But stopped as you saw he was serious. You were about to ask how but then bursted out into laughter when he tickled you with it. You ran away not wanting to be tickled to death. He caught up with you tackling you (making sure not to hurt you) and laying you on top of himself. You sigh thinking to yourself that maybe this job won't be so bad.

Anime men x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें