🍋Choso x Reader🍋

My first time writing lemon please someone tell me if it's cringe 😭😭.

Your POV:

Choso was a very stoic man. It took a long time to earn his trust let alone his love. You fell in love with him at first sight. He was a tall muscular man with beautiful black hair and a unique mark lining his nose bridge and pale cheeks. He on the other hand, thought you were just annoying at first but the more time he spent with you the less he saw you as a nuisance but as a beautiful girl with compassion and devout loyalty towards him. You had ended up dating for a while but with everything going on he was just very distanced and tired. You hated seeing him like this.

"Choso". You called out. He replied with a small "hm". You didn't know how to get your boyfriend out of this stupor. So you tried to relax him. "Would you like a massage"? He slowly layed down near your lap without saying a word. Head massage it was then. You gently undid the fluffy ponytails he had in his head. They were cute you thought but sometimes he should let his hair down. You knew that it eased up some tension when he let out a sigh. You began to massage his scalp slowly and softly putting him at ease. You did this for about 30 minutes then began to play with his hair. He flipped over on his stomach leaving his face very close to your lower regions. Although you've been with Choso for a year you've never did it with him. This interaction involuntarily made your lower heart beat. After about another 30 minutes you decided you were done with his hair.

You: "Would you like a back massage baby"?

Choso: "That would be nice my love".

His words made you blush. You couldn't deny that you did feel a little neglected with all the work that he's been doing recently. Even words like "my love" could have you cheesing and swinging your feet. But you couldn't blame him so instead you supported him and comforted him when he needed it. You snapped back into reality when he started undressing his upper half. You looked away embarrassed but he continued until his whole top half was bare. He layed back down on his tummy and wrapped his muscular arms around your waist so he could be closer and allow easier access to his back. You grabbed some oil from your nightstand and poured it in your hands and onto his back. He hissed from the cold but soon settled down. You massaged his back reaching every nook and cranny and thoroughly kneading his muscles. You wondered why you've never really seen them before but it was attractive to you nevertheless.

You: "Alright Choso, my love, I'm finished. Is there any other place you would like me to massage"?

Choso got up and layed beside you.

Choso: "Yes actually, but...."

He just trailed off and looked unsure of himself, a deep pink starting to spread across his face.

He just looked down.

You: "Uhhh babe. What is it".

You looked down to where his eyes were only to see a tent in his loose sweatpants. You gulped a little nervous to what he was implying. You looked up at him who was already looking at you. You batted your lashes.

You: "Are you sure"?

Choso: "Yes.....please".

He had an almost desperate look in his eyes. You curled your fingers of his waist band making sure to be gentle. His skin was so warm compared to your cold hand hands. You started to palm him while he was in his underwear making sure to take it slow. Adding more pressure you started earning soft grunts from him only making you ache more. Finally you took everything off. He was girthy and the perfect length. You looked at him unsure of what to do now.

Choso: "Here let me guide you".

He took your hand in his and started to stroke his cock. He moaned so slightly you almost hadn't caught it. Without him guiding you, you kept up the pace. After a little bit of doing this you noticed his hips started to buck. His eyebrows were furrowed, eyes shut, and lips red from bitting them. Before you knew it he had came. The moment you saw his thick substance come out you hastily enveloped his cock with your mouth. You did admit that this was bold on your part but you really wanted to make Choso feel good being this was both your first time. He started to shake and grabbed a chunk of your hair.

Choso: "(Y/n) a-ah".

He moaned one last time before pulling you off of him.

Choso: "Thanks baby... I really needed that".

You blushed, "Anything for you Choso".

Time skipppppppp

You were soundly asleep. After everything that happened between you and Choso took place he went back to work as he was called in for emergency purposes. You got ready for bed. You put on Choso's favorite underwear and fell asleep watching your favorite show.
A couple hours roll by and he's finally back home. He quickly showered and turned off the tv. He pull the covers aside to get in noticing your attire. He blushed remembering what happened earlier. Instead of entering on the side he went to the edge of the bed, under the covers, and made his way between your thighs. He sweetly placed kisses along your thighs. You stirred but remained asleep. Finally he licked your clit even though it was clothed. You gasped at the sudden warmth and sat up.

You: "Ngh- Choso...what are you doing".

He said nothing despite you questioning him. He continued until he got tired of tasting the fabric of your underwear. He wanted you. In a swift motion he pulled them off. You gasped and pull off the covers revealing a blushing Choso. He still hasn't said anything but continued licking your heat. His warm tongue elicited a moan from you. You covered your face quickly. With one hand he held both hands away from your face. Giving you a stern look as if telling you not to cover anything up. He picked up the pace until you couldn't control yourself you shook in pleasure and whimpered to no end. Finally you came.

He picked you up and cuddled into your neck.

Choso: "Thanks for letting me do this princess. I'm not the only who's felt stressed out. You deserve this".

He kissed you on the forehead and rested his eyes. You felt at ease forgetting anything that happened or was going to happen. You just allowed yourself to melt in his arms.