Bakugo x Anemic Reader

Your POV: "Ughh it's so cold in hereee. Mr. Aizawa can I please turn up the a/c please"? He shook his head no. It was 10:00 and you had another 40 minutes of class. You shivered and your teeth started to chatter.

Deku's POV: "(Y/n), are you cold". She nodded while holding onto herself. "Here you can have my jacke-".

He was cut off as a certain blonde came bustling over to you two. He pushed Deku out of his chair and sat down next to you. Now you and Bakugo hadn't been on good terms since you caused your team to lose in evaluations but it didn't stop him from pulling your desks together. "Bakugo what are you doing"? He didn't reply just shuffling in his book bag for something. You sighed and lay your head down still feeling extremely cold.

Your POV: "Deku can I please have that jacket I'm freezing". Deku walked over but was still pushed away by Bakugo. He looked at you apologetically and returned to his seat. "Bakugo what the hell can't you see I'm cold"? He looked at you angrily, "Of course I can fucking see that, can you give me a moment". Without you noticing he pulled out his own jacket and threw it over you. You were confused but happy so you thanked him. Despite his efforts your hands and feet were still cold. So you took a chance despite not knowing the outcome. "Bakugo can I hold your hand"? You whispered this to him but he couldn't hear so you shook his shoulder. He growled and snapped his head towards you. "What do you want frosty". At this point you didn't want to ask him anymore but you felt a warm hand in between yours. You smiled not knowing what else to do. So comforted by the warmth you fell asleep holding his hand.

Time Skipppppp

The bell rang giving you a rude awakening. You stood up quickly but almost immediately fell but you were caught by none other than Bakugo. "Yo why are you so fucking clumsy" he said. "Sorry I have anemia so sometimes I'm prone to fainting after getting up too quickly". He just looked at you and nodded. Without a word he took your hand and led you out the classroom and up into the roof top. It was fairly sunny day. The sun felt extremely good on your skin.

Bakugo's POV: It was satisfying to see the instant relief on her face when the sun touched her. What the fuck is this anemic bullshit anyway. She was shivering so damn bad during class today. "Frosty, get your ass over here".

Your POV: You came to the bench where he was sitting. He was once again shuffling through his bag. "What are you looking for this time"? You asked but once again he didn't respond. "Bakugo can you answer me please it's so annoy-". He shoved a bento onto your lap. It was fairly big and had a bunch of leafy greens, steak, and pasta. While you looked at the bento he secretly stuffed a bottle of green juice in your bag. "Uh what's this for" you asked. He opened it while responding, "I read about your anemia shit so I got some food for you. You should be eating like this everyday. You need to be strong if you want to be on my team...I also don't want you taking warmth in anyone else". He mumbled the last part but you grinned because you heard it anyway.

Time Skipppp
After you ate you were stuffed. Barely feeling like getting up you looked at Bakugo who seemed to be fine despite eating half. Tiredly you asked, "Can you hold me please I'm still cold". You weren't actually cold anymore but you just wanted a reason to get close to him. "Fuck no". He rolled his eyes and turned his back to you. A whole five minutes of silence went by before he pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you. You were secretly smiling. The warmth radiating off him was your last straw and then you fell asleep.

Bakugo POV: "Oi dumbass you didn't eat this last vegeta-". What the fuck. Is she sleep...already. He sighed knowing that he didn't have the heart to wake you up. He slowly stood up with you in his arms and made his way to you guys' class. As soon as he walked in he was bombarded with questions like, "Oh my gosh what did you do to her" or "Bakugo are you and (Y/n) dating". "Yo everyone shut the fuck up...she's sleeping" he whisper/ yelled. After the class quieted down he went to the thermostat, turned it up, and sat back down with you still in his arms. He laid his chin on top of your head. Without you knowing it you were calming him too. Your cold touch was enough to cool him down relieving his body of heat exhaustion. You both got detention for falling asleep in class let alone on top of each other but he thought it was worth it.