Six.

Six.

"So Yoongi you down to come with me to the football game tomorrow?"

"Hmph, for what." Yoongi replied, while dribbling the basketball, and shooting for the hoop. While this was going on, sounds of other boys dribbling their basketballs, and shoes sliding on the shiny gym floor were in the background.

Jungkook saw Yoongi's ball go right into the hoop. "What do you mean for what? To watch the game duh. Don't you wanna see our school team totally crush another schools?"

Yoongi went to retrieve the ball back, and walked back to Jungkook. "I don't know man, like everyday after school, all I want to do, is.."

"Is what? Jerk yourself off?"

"No bro, take as many naps as i like. Don't be thinking of my dick like that."

"The fuck? I was not."

"Yeah huh, why else would you say that."

Jungkook groaned, and rolled the ball back and forth on his hands. "Ok, um how about.. if I make it into the hoop, you gotta come, deal?"

Yoongi glared at the boy, but nonetheless nodded, giving in. "Fine, deal."

Jungkook got into shooting position, elbows bent in front of his chest, staring at the hoop, aiming for it, Then after thinking it was a good aim, threw his arms up, and the ball flew right out of his hands. Thinking he was gonna make it into the hoop.

But sadly Jungkook miscalculated his aim, because the ball hit right at the side of the board behind the hoop.

Yoongi started clapping. "Woah, nice job man! You didn't make it." Yoongi smirked.

Jungkook sighed, and just saw his ball roll to the corner of the gym. "Oh well, guess it'll just be me, and Jimin."

Yoongi stilled, and switched to serious all of the sudden. "Wait, Jimin is going with you?"

"Yeah, we wanted you to join us, but guess that's not happening."

"Um, on second thought, I'll go!" Yoongi exclaimed, and Jungkook's eyes grew big at the sudden exclamation. "Really? What changed your mind?"

"I just um, decided that i do wanna see the game, and like you said earlier I totally wanna see our school team crush another schools." Yoongi explained, rather quickly.

Jungkook was about to say something to the boy when Jimin came up to them, dribbling his ball. "Yo I actually succeeded at making it into all the hoops around the gym! Damn I make myself proud." Jimin smiled big, eyes disappearing.

"Hey, Yoongi is coming with us to the game." Jungkook told the happy Jimin.

"Cool!" Jimin beamed, spinning his ball on his finger, while Yoongi was looking fondly at the orange haired boy.

"But um who is paying for the tickets?" Jungkook questioned.

"I'll do it." Jimin volunteered, and Yoongi tsked. "Nah I'll do it."

"Oh Yoongi no it's fine I'll pay for em."

"Oh but Jimin let me do it."

"No me."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"Holy shit!" Jungkook cut in. "I'll pay for the tickets! There end of story, goodnight."

"Thanks Kook." Jimin and Yoongi said, and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

The boys basketball coach blew his whistle, and that made all the boys stop what they were doing to look at him. "Alright boys, to the track, I need all of you to run twenty laps, what I don't need is to see any of you walking the track! Understood? Get to it!"

"So hey what happened with your brother?" Jungkook asked, walking beside Jimin to the gym doors that lead to the track outside.

"What do you mean?"

"At lunch, he practically pulled you out of the cafeteria."

"Ah, Kook it's nothing, don't worry about it, let's just go run our laps." Jimin said casually, and ran ahead Jungkook.

Jungkook knew some thing wasn't right. He was thinking he would be able to find out what was wrong. Just not now was the right time.

So the basketball boys did as told going outside to the school track, which surrounded the huge grass field. The school football team was there on that field doing hard exercises, preparing for the game tomorrow.

"Come on everyone! Keep up the good work use, every bit of strength you all have. Only thirty bear crawls that's all." The captain Jackson ordered, the hard working boys.

Taehyung stopped after finishing the work out, and stood up straight, running a hand through his sweaty hair. Jackson noticed this and spoke up.

"Yeah imma need you to do twenty more." Jackson demanded.

"What? Come on bro you said only thirty." Taehyung panted, while putting his hands on his hips, arching his back.

Jackson scoffed. "Now I'm saying to do twenty more."

Taehyung started to get annoyed. "Fuck that. You do em." Taehyung scowled.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" A friend of Taehyung's Seokjin, said but Taehyung ignored him. Glaring at Jackson. while this was going on the other football boys were just watching Taehyung, and Jackson.

"Shit boutta go down." Jungwoo said.

"First fucking my girlfriend, now disobeying my orders? You just enjoy pissing me off huh?" Jackson snapped, and Taehyung just chuckled.

"Yeah, and let me just say I made her say my name more than twice."

Jackson pushed Taehyung hard making him fall back.

Jungkook was on his tenth lap on the track, and was seeing the whole thing. When he saw Jackson push Taehyung, it alerted him that something was about to go down.

A fight.

Jungkook felt stressed. He didn't want Taehyung to get hurt again on the same day. He couldn't let that happen.

"Dammit." Jungkook muttered, and ran off the track onto the field.

"Dude Kook what are you doin?" Jimin called, but Jungkook ignored him.

Jungkook came up beside Taehyung, and Jackson before things could escalate more between them. "Don't touch him." Jungkook spat at Jackson who turned looking at him.

"You serious?" Jacskon laughed. "Jungkook dude, you aren't someone to be telling me what to do." Jackson chuckled. Meanwhile Taehyung was giving Jungkook a 'What are you doing?' look.

All the attention from the football boys was on Jungkook. But that didn't stop him from running his mouth at the captain. Infact he was ready..

To humiliate him.

"Oh cut the bullshit." Jungkook rolled his eyes, and glared at Jackson. "You're just pissed because Taehyung fucked your girl. You should have a talk with her. I mean don't you think it's strange that she was okay enough to let that happen? Guess she got tired of your one inch dick, you must really not please her enough."

The football team went 'ooooooo' at Jungkook's burn towards their captain The said boy looked absolutely shocked, speechless.

So did Taehyung, but he looked more angry.

Jungkook was bring praised by the boys, when he felt a tug on his wrist, and it surprised him.

It was Taehyung.

He gripped Jungkook by his wrist, and urgently pulled him off the field, and the track, dragging him to the gym lockers.