Nine.

Nine.

Jungkook was in bed it was 3:45 AM yet he was still wide awake, just letting his eyes scatter around the ceiling. Not being able to find sleep in him.

All because of one man, and one man only.

And to top it all off, Jungkook is supposed to get up for school in like 3 more hours.

Great.

Jungkook let out a growl, and reached for his phone, off his nightstand, unplugging it from the charger. He laid back down, and went to Taehyung's YouTube channel to watch his newly uploaded vlog.

Jungkook just couldn't stop smiling throughout it. Taehyung's boxy smile, and laugh was everything.

When the video reached the part when Taehyung arrived at the apartment, and Jungkook practically exposed their make out in the gym lockers.. that was cut out.

Of course Taehyung would edit that out.

After Jungkook finished the vlog, he went to his, and Taehyung's YouTube channel clicking on the last video uploaded on there which was the apartment tour.

He scrolled through the comments, reading em. Comments he read was

They definitely have made out on that couch. Periodt.

But like imagine Jungkook sitting on that kitchen island while Taehyung is in between his legs and they're making out like damn 👌👌🌶

I bet 500 bucks they fuck a lot at their school in the boys bathroom. Ooh even in the janitor s closet.

I bet Jungkook lets Taehyung fuck him on his spiderman bed 😏

Couple goalssss😔✊❤

Like this comment if you believe Taekook is real ✊

That comment got more than 10k likes..

Jungkook knows how much Taehyung absolutely hates when their fans comment about them being a couple. Taehyung has even tweeted about it, yet the comments still come in.

One comment that did trigger Jungkook a little was the one that read They definitely have made out on that couch. Periodt.

Cause, yeah that just happened.

Oof what if the comments left on their videos are foreshadowing real events that will happen -

Jungkook shook his head at that thought cause uh yeah no way those will ever happen.

Psh.

And In all honesty Jungkook was indeed was craving to have Taehyung's lips on his again.

After their two make out sessions, Jungkook felt like he started to get addicted. Like he wanted it so bad again.

It just didn't help that Taehyung was acting like this. He leads Jungkook on by making the first move, and then pushes Jungkook away like nothing.

Like if it doesn't hurt Jungkook's feelings.

And boy did it hurt.

Jungkook layed on his side, letting his mind wander picturing Taehyung shirt less, his well sculpted body, was a sight Jungkook wanted to see so bad.

And maybe be all over. Let his lips meet with that well tanned skin of his.

When Taehyung would get out from the shower, he'll be walking around in just a towel wrapped his waist. Jungkook would try so hard not to check the other out.