Thirty-nine.

Thirty-nine.

It was Saturday.

The time read 9:38AM, and the bunny Jungkook was the first to wake up. He did morning stretches, and then his eyes gazed over, landing on the sleeping figure beside him.

His main man.

His first real love.

Jungkook had that smile of love at this sight, and planted a kiss on his fluffy haired Taehyung's cheek.

"Morning my handsome babe." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, even though he couldn't hear him, since he was far away into dream land. But Jungkook was in no need to steal him away from it, letting him continue to sleep.

Jungkook got outta bed, and brushed his teeth, and did his morning skin care routine. Then after taken care of all that shit, he went into the kitchen, and made himself toast, eating it while scrolling through Instagram, watching edits of him, and Taehyung talented asf fans made.

He was actually hoping Taehyung would wake up, and walk into the kitchen. Then they could share morning kisses, and maybe have passionate sex on the counter.

Yeah Jungkook has thought of that scenario. And high-key wants it to happen. Cough.

But Taehyung didn't show up.

Sadly.

To occupy his time, Jungkook did a set of work outs in the living room push ups, sit ups etc. Then took a quick a shower.
After getting dressed into a gray almost over size shirt, and black gym shorts, he played on his computer.

"Come on come on." Jungkook went,  sounding urgent, his eyes glued to his large computer screen, pressing on the keyboard, moving his video game character.

He'd been playing for two hours.

Das our gamer boi y'all.

It was about 12pm, and Jungkook's attention was still on his game "I know you're hiding somewhere over here. I feel it." Jungkook was so damn focused that he didn't even suspect a certain boyfriend of his, that had finally woken up, coming up behind, to surprise him.

Oop.

"Ah come on show your self." Jungkook said, and Taehyung was trying to keep his laughs in, at how adorable Jungkook sounds while playing his game.

Then Jungkook's jaw dropped when his character got shot down from behind, and the words 'Game over' were spread across the screen in big red bold text.

Truly a gamers nightmare.

"Oh you mother fucker!" Jungkook screamed, yanking his headset off, and yeeted it behind him.

It hit Taehyung right in the damn face.

"Ow fuck! Fucking shit!" Taehyung screamed, going to touch his nose.

Jungkook turned right around, and saw Taehyung rubbing his nose in pain. "Oh my god baby!" Jungkook exclaimed, turning his game off, and got up from his seat quick to aid to Taehyung's pain.

Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. "I'm so sorry I didn't know you were right behind me." Jungkook sounded so worried, and guilty.