Chapter 3-Club

The party was at it's peak and the night seemed long.Alcohol was flowing through the club and people were crowded everywhere.

Jungguk walked past the people, searching for those eyes,those eyes who made him crazy,..made him this mess.He chuckled at that thoughts.

He totally forgot about his bestfriend and even what,the whole universe after seeing the mesmerizing man.

He looked around the dancing floor and at the bar counter, everywhere, yet he couldn't find the beauty,much to his dismay.He sighed ordering a foul tasted drink for himself and seated at the counter with furrowed brow.He was frustrated yet thrilled.

That's when he saw a glimpse of his man at the VVIP room.He smirked gulping down the drink in one go and slamming the glass on the counter with a smug smile.

The VVIP room was fully secured and guarded with bodyguards,also it was prohibited for commeners.Gguk looked around catching a attention of young lady who seemed fit for his plan.He gave a dashing smile looking at the women making her blush.He slowly walked towards her with a lop sided grin.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook was closing his flower shop, while singing a nice song.It was a good day for him.The business went well,the customers were nice and he earned enough.It made him smile in satisfaction.

He was walking back towards his house that when a royal enfield suddenly stopped beside him.He looked confusingly at the new face in helmet.

The man in helmet chuckled while shaking his head and removed his helmet afterwards."Oh my God ! Kook.. was it you? I mistook you for Ggukie there!". Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook almost gagged at Jimin's comment."Don't even compare me with that freak".He said slightly pissed."But where is Gguk if he is not with you?".

Jimin rolled his eyes at that question."He is enjoying himself in that shity club !".Jimin pouted."Hey kookie, do you want to join me?It seems long ago that we had a drink together, right?".

"That's right,but mom and dad-".

"Ayy, just forget about them for one night and enjoy your life kook.Don't forget you are in your prime age!. If its not now, then when will we enjoy?!".Jimin point out, still giving a puppy eyes.Actually he is pissed off of Ggukie, to not inviting him along.He knows his bestfriend wouldn't like to bring kookie to such clubs.Jimin mentally smirked imagining the pissed face of his friend when he sees them.

"Okay then!". Jungkook agreed slowly.

It would be nice to have some fun once in a while.

They arrived at the club shortly after.Jimin excused himself in order to  find Ggukie that jungkook become all alone.He moved his head with the rhythm of the music and took a seat on the bar counter deciding to drink.It should be okay to drink one or two considering he earned well enough that day.

"Drinks!!".Kook yelled out of excitement and was fully immersed in the music."Six shot of tequila please".He shouted through the blasting DJ, getting the attentions of  few others around him.The bartender politely nodded immediately serving his order.

He took first shot in his hand and drink it closing his eyes.The strong drink caused him to wince by sticking his tongue out and gag."Oh my God!!".He gripped his throat and slighted massaged to ease the effect.He looked at the other five shot of tequila that he ordered with a painful heart and chuckled.

It going to be a great night!

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungguk laughed shaking his head."Its my turn sweety,I bet you to makeout with the gaurd of VVIP room.Would you dare?".He raised his brow looking at the fine young women while sipping his drink slowly.

If everything go accordingly as his thinking,he will meet that eye candy more earlier than he did imagine.He just wants to get in the vvip session safely that he is playing a silly game here.He just need some distraction....

Yes, he is ready to earn that man all by himself.

"Okay then,wait for to loss".The lady said standing up seductively.She slowly walked infront of the room and just tried to walk in there causing the bodyguard to block.

Jungguk chuckled at her dumbness and saw the attention of the bodyguard is nowhere around the entrance.He took that as his chance to enter the room without getting caught.

The room was dark and red in colour.The scattered flashy light from the ceiling was fallen his face as he walked in.The room was bit intimidating and scary.Gguk raised his brows at his beauty's preference in rooms while scanning around.

He saw the same man who he is searching was sitting at the center of the sofa with closed eyes.He walks slowly, even holding his breath, not to disturb that peaceful slumber of his man.

Jungguk sat beside the beauty while enjoying the appearance of the art infront of him.To say he was amazed is not a lie.

The man was a beautiful sculpture.From the locks that fallen over his forehead to that long legs, everything was undeniably attractive.Gguk gulped eyeing the plum red lips that seems more like a ripened fruit.

"Are you ogling at me, pretty boy?".The deep voice made jungguk startle, yet the way the man referred him made him amused.

pretty boy?.What the fuck!

"Maybe I am.Can't I, baby boy?". Jungguk smirks leaning back and crossing his legs over another.He is loving the challenge a little bit there.

The man opened his eyes and glanced at jungguk before shaking his head."Oh?...you followed me up here, pretty".He took a glass of expensive liquid in his hand, remembering the poor guy who stood at the entrance."But what a waste?I'm not into your type, boy".He said in velvety raspy voice.

"So tell me what's your type ,baby.Who knows?!".

The man studied Gguk with a smirk."That's right.Who knows?".He said , sarcasm dripping in his honey voice."I like taming someone, once in a while.Look like you can take it in the ass, pretty".He said with a smug look.

Gguk rolled back his eyes hearing those words.He was really enjoying the jokes of his baby.Its what's he needed,some challenge ,some spiciness.It made him heated and interesting,sure this man will make his life interesting.He smirked at his thoughts.

He leaned close enough to other's ear and whisper as his breath falling over the smooth skin."Bet you will be the one that will took it in the ass.My thing is not kidding".He said in hard voice, giving a wink and raising his brow in challenge.

The man chuckled and looked down in between jungguk's thigh with a smirk and then jerked his chin to look at him through eyes.Gguk smirked not expecting these much teasing from his baby.

Look like he has to teach this one to behave.He raised his brow astonishingly.

Even before he got the chance to look at other's thing the security came inside well alarmed.

"Oh shit!". Jungguk cursed under his breath, and glanced back at the beauty giving the bunny smile."See you later babe".He said fastly and getting a wink in return.

The securities hand cuffed jungguk's hands and dragged him from there.He was looking at the beauty till those face disappear behind the walls.

it was nice meeting his baby boy....