Accidents //cc!Ranboo

Summary: Ranboo goes with his friends vlogging, but an idiot driver causes a horrible accident.

Requested: no one

issue: amputee (left leg, below knee)

pronouns: he/they

Location: Uk

TRIGGER WARNING: blood, amputation mentions

lets begin <3 (always lmk if anything is incorrect or offensive!!)

The day was normal, the plan was to go vlogging for, "a day in the life of ranboo" we were gonna hangout at the local park for awhile, then stream. Yk, the usual! i got ready for the day, and grabbed my phone and bag. I walked to tubbos house, which was where we were meeting. First i arrived, then tommy, crumb, aimsey, and billzo. We chatted for a bit waiting for tubbo and once he was ready we set off. The walk was nice, just walking and making jokes for the vlog. At one point though, we were at a sketchy crosswalk, so to be careful we were all on full alert so we paused the cameras and walked once it was our turn, i realized mine was still recording so i quickly went to turn it off, but tripped over my own feet, making me fall over. The group was already nearing the otherside but i tried getting up, one leg was in front until the sound of an engine and a huge pain through my leg caused my screams to be heard by the group, shocked to find my left leg broken and bloody, obviously ran over by an impatient driver. The pain caused me to pass out and the group running to my aid and calling an ambulance.

I woke up, and bolted up only to see a hospital room and tubbo's tear stained faces look at me surprisingly and sadly. They rushed to my sides and quickly told me to stay down, tommy went to get a doctor and tubbo stayed by my side explaining what happened. "Your awake! that's good to know, so before anything, i think its very important for you to know that because of the incident, your leg was basically impossible to save, so you had to be amputated below your knee." the doctor informed me slowly so i could take it all in. I look under the sheets to see my left leg below my knee gone- i was in so much shock it felt horrid, i felt empty and surprised. "So.. im technically disabled then..?" i asked the doctor shocked. "Yes, but there are resources that can help you. We can lend you elbow crutches, and later a prosthetic leg, only if you want that. " he finished. " can i try the elbow crutches, please..?" i replied. " of course! let me get you them."

The doctor came back with a pair of elbow crutches that were made for tall people like me. "here ya go! this arm goes in like this, and same with the other" he directed me since i'd never used crutches in general before. "Thank you" i replied dryly before inhaling and using the crutches to help stabilize me and stand. It felt weird.. my brain kept expecting my left leg to just be there, it wasn't anymore. "These feel fine, uh how long do i need to be here?" i asked curiously. Only about a day or two, you will have to come back to get the cast removed." he informed me. "ah okay.." i sat back down and just kinda zoned out, it felt weird knowing my life wouldn't be the same anymore. 

×Time skip×

"Alright sir! you ready to get that cast off?" the nurse asked me cheerfully but she had a look of empathy for me. "uh i guess so?" still not used to my now gone half of a leg. "let's have you sit here mr. boo sir. " she led me to a table like bed? it looked funny. "Hello ranboo! you ready?" the doctor asked me. "well i don't have a choice, yes i'm ready." i replied with a slight smile. 

it went by relatively quickly, but the after results were insane. it felt weird looking at my leg without the cast, *its a lil nubbin ha!* i thought to myself.

×Time skip pt 2×

 It had been a year after the incident, life was good and i was still thriving in life and my chat and friends were all supportive of me knowing i was better now. My popularity boosted as i was now known as the gay disabled minecraft streamer, king boober >:) 

Sorry i accidentally published this unfinished lmao 😭 please correct me on anything and yeah :D 

12/29/22