Little issues // Reader + ranboo

summary: Little reader regresses in room next to ranboos streaming room, ranboo ends stream knowing immediately that reader was regressed and takes care of doll.

requested: @Reallifefurby

Disability: Autism 

pronouns: Reader: he/it/doll | ranboo: he/they

location: USA

(please keep in mind im a beginner writer but im also autistic and agre <33) hope you enjoy!

Reader pov: 

Just another day living with ranboo, he was streaming in the other room but that familiar feeling started Creeping up on me- i could feel myself slipping, just wanting to be with boo my CG. 

Ranboo pov:

"NOOO CHAT WE'RE DEAD" I scream. I was playing choo choo Charles and had died trying to cross the bridge. "Man-" my sentence was cut short because i heard the familiar sound of a music box in the next room over. i ended stream without saying anything, just grabbing my phone and speed walking to my littles room with the sound of a message in my notifs that i knew was from y/n but i already knew what was happening.

Reader pov: 

i regressed and suddenly everything felt huge and itchy and i felt trapped like i was about to die in some cartoon-y way. I fumbled for my phone trying to text boo i was regressed, i sent the text and right after familiar knocking was heard on my door with ranboo asking softly, " doll are you in there?" 

3rd person pov:

Ranboo opened the door to a tear-y eyed y/n, it smiled at the sight of dolls caregiver in the doorway. " hey my little goblin, you want some help?" Ranboo smiles picking up y/n. "mhms!! clothes itchy.." He explains shyly. Doll was still getting used to ranboo being its CG now. "All good sweetheart, lets get you changed! up we go!" he cheers picking up y/n and slinging doll over Ranboo's shoulder and carrying y/n over to his closet. "how old ya feeling?" ranboo asks curiously setting him down. Y/n put up 2 fingers then 4 and looked at the ground ashamed. "hey hey! no need to feel ashamed! boo is always willing to be flexible for you y/n." he explained booping the mentally youngers nose. Y/n smiled big putting up 3 fingers, now in the middle of 2 and 4. "Alrighty! lets get you changed my little sunshine. " he smiled letting y/n choose a violet onesie that felt like fur against dolls skin. It amused his sensory in a positive way. " alright alright come on silly goose lets go watch some cartoons huh? " he smiled brightly at y/n. y/n put his hands up making grabby hands signifying 'uppies'. Ranboo complies not being able to say no to that adorable face of dolls. Making their way to the living room, ranboo sets down y/n and goes to the kitchen to get chocolate milk for doll. Ranboo put it in a sippy cup and walked back to y/n who was waiting pateintly for ranboos return. " Thanks for waiting sunshine! here you go for being so good! " they handed the sippy to y/n and sat down grabbing the remote to turn on bluey. Once the show was on y/n was half asleep playing with sensory toys to help sooth itself to sleep. Ranboo cuddle up to him and fell asleep together.

*time skip*

Ranboo woke up that morning to twitter notifs losing up out of the wazoo. People were really confused as to why he ended stream so abruptly. He tweeted out, " Hey for those wondering whats up i forgot about some important chores around the house and some people were coming over soon." believable enough. Hey thought to themselves. Looking over to the peacefully sleeping y/n. 

OKAY I THINK THATS IT- HI THIS WAS SUPER FUN TO WRITE BECAUSE IM AUTISTIC, AN AGE REGRESSOR, NEOPRONOUNS USER, AND HAVE XENOGENDERS :D LMK IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO BE FIXED OR CHANGED 

 BYEEE