Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle

It turns out that he is really tall, rich and handsome! Her luck really speaks for itself.

    The army may not only be for ordinary people, but it is the normal thinking of most people to choose to protect their own interests first, and those hypocrites who say that society is all human beings are really unreliable. Tian Yuerong also thinks the same way. Only those who treat themselves kindly can treat others kindly. For those who don't even love themselves, how can they have the extra love to care for others?

    Thinking of this, "Captain Jiang, what is my mission, please give it to me." Tian Yuerong asked solemnly.

    In fact, Jiang Yichen didn't know what kind of mentality he had when he went to find Tian Yuerong. After nearly a month of traveling together, he paid too much attention to this girl. It is involuntary to want to get closer and closer. I haven't seen her in the past two days since I came back, and my heart is empty.

    Although he has never been in a serious relationship, he is 28 years old after all, and he has performed the task of pretending to be a boyfriend and girlfriend before, but it is the first person who makes him worry about it.

    He knew in his heart that he was definitely not because of Tian Yuerong's looks, nor was it just because of the optimism, strength, and easy-going that this girl showed, but because of the unique feeling that he was this person.

    Sighed secretly, he didn't know what to say that day, so he invited her to participate in the mission, God knows he regretted it after he finished speaking, seeing her excited face, deeply felt that he would definitely age prematurely in the future , "You follow me."

    Turn around and arrange the team members skillfully, and give instructions.

    This time, there was actually a person with the ability of mental detection. He closed his eyes, sweated profusely after a while, opened his eyes again, and quickly drew a blueprint of the warehouse and the distribution of zombies.

    "Captain, I can only draw the situation within the five kilometers." Respectfully handed the drawing to Jiang Yichen, "There are not many zombies."

    Tian Yuerong quickly stretched his mental power towards the warehouse, and there were indeed not many zombies. Most of them are also malnourished. It can be seen that there is no nourishment of flesh and blood after the end of the world.

    But such a large army reserve warehouse must have a company stationed no matter what, this is too unreasonable.

    Apparently Jiang Yichen also thought about it, pointed out the unreasonable things, told everyone to be careful, and opened the door first.

    As soon as they entered the gate, everyone felt that something was wrong. There were red and black blood stains everywhere on the ground. The breeze blows, bringing a burst of rancid smell.

    There is a distance of nearly 20 meters from the gate to the warehouse area, and there is a garden in the middle as an isolation zone, blocking people's sight. With great mental strength, Tian Yuerong discovered that there was a warehouse in the middle that was completely dark inside, like a cloud of fog was wrapped in it, and dozens of creatures of different sizes lay motionless on the beams and the ground. I wanted to find out, but I was afraid of delaying the team's major event.

    Stretching Jiang Yichen's clothes with his hands, pointed to the problematic warehouse, opened his mouth and said silently: "There is something wrong with that warehouse. Be careful not to approach it."

    Jiang Yichen knew that Tian Yuerong had some secrets, so he immediately gestured to the other members, Let them pay attention to each other.

    They started to put away from the warehouse on the far side, which was full of rice and flour. At this time, Da Liu and a strange face stepped forward and reached out to the rice bag. It turned out to be another spatial ability.