I

♡Y/n's POV♡

   "Dad?.." where is he? I've looked everywhere ."DAD!" "I'M OUTSIDE!""oh." Running outside I see him standing by the truck with clothes loaded in."where are you going?" "I told you last night didn't I?  Anyways it's clear you forgot over night so i'll tell you again. We have to go back to base and greet the new crew members.so go pack your stuff." Shit I forgot we have to move into base, might aswell say goodbye to our home.

Timeskip•

   We made it to base and unpacked everything. I also got my own room, but dad says i might have to share it with someone. Now we're waiting for these  new troop members to show up heard they're very strong and the best at what they do but we'll see."Y/n, they're here"my dad called out. I'm guessing they already greatest them selves while I was zoned out staring at nothing. "Did introductions happen already-"  "yes hunny. Here we'll go in order, that's Soap, that's Ghost, König is the big guy" "Damn what the feedin him he's huge" "language. Anyways thats Roach, theres Joseph, there's Yuri and st but not least Nikolai." "Nice to meet all of you my names Y/n and I hope we can all get along!" I say as loud and welcoming as I could. Then dad walked away to show them all to their rooms. I followed only because I was going to my room. Man today's gonna be hell. Fuc. I'm outf meds. Shit it takes forever to get those ds. I open my door just to walk into a wall. " Ouchy" "Are you alright? I'm sorry if I hurt you."The voice had a thick Germn accent. I look up to see who it is and its the tall guy. I don't remember his name but I need dad. " I fine excuse me." He oves outhe way and I run to my dads office. I open the door to be hit with the smell of his cigar. "Yucky" "oh hey hun whats wrong?" "I out of my meds"  you must be wondering why I'm worried about these meds. Well the reason is my dad was able to find meds to keep me out of litespace but since I ran out and it takes weeks to get those I'll be in littlespace a whe lot more. "OK ill get you some morif you want you can stay in your room forhose 3weeks ok?""K. Oh also who the tall guy again?" "His name is könig. You two will be sharing a room." "Why?" "Well a little birdie told me he was a caregiver" He laughed a little bit a I stoodhere dumbfounded.

König's POV♤

I was on my way to my room hen someone bumped io me.
"Ouchy" I looked down to see the girl from earlier     Yn I believe.are you alright? " "I fine" It was pretty clear she was slipping into littlespace. "Excuse me."I let her through and she darts straight to the captains office. I enter the room and start to make food for her to eat.

♡Y/n's POV♡

I'm on my way back to me and königs room and spotted a bird. It was very pretty,  it had different shades  of red. After sitting there and staring at the bird for a few min I continued to head back to the room. As I walk up to th door  a onderful sent hit me in the face."FOOD!"
I yell as I burst through the door to find könig."oh.. hi"
I say as I slowly walk back outside and mentally scamed at myself for screaming the wordfood' .I calm down and go back inside just to bump into him. "Sorry I was going to check on you-" "its ok, I'm hungry. Food please."

•Timeskip •

♡Y/n's  POV ♡

König says its time for bed but I'm not tired yet."König""yes?" "Why do I have go to bed?"" Cuase you need sleep to survive""Why now?""Because I'm tired""Ok"That sucks im not ready to go to bed yet. Oo! I wonder what he looks like without his mask. "König?" "Yes?" "Can I see what you look like without your mask?" "Not yet""K"Thats a bummer i really wanted to see what he looks like. Ima play with the radio and see how long it takes to annoy dad.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

A/n: hey guys I already know this shit probably sucks but I'm hoping it'll get better currently this is 762 words. BYE GUYS!