III

A/N:sorry for not editing this in a while schools kept me busy and tired so here we go.

♤König's POV ♤
It's been almost 2 minutes and she's already begging me to let her out. "Please?" "No"shes in time out  because she drew on the walls with permanent markers and no w I've got  to wash it all off.

♡Y/n's POV ♡
This sucks. It feels like I've been standing here for ages.  No matter how much I ask him he won't let me go.i know I messed up but I wanna go play with the dogs. Dad got some dogs for the soldiers and allows me to play with them but König won't let me." König I wanna ay with the puppies" "...no" see what I mean. "What if I help you clean the walls? Then can I go?" "No" ugh. Worth the try.

♤König's POV ♤
This is entertaining. Ok but if she doesn't stop asking im gonna get-  snores  is she sleeping? I look over just to find her asleep in the corner. Funny but now she's gonna be hyper later. I finished cleaning the walls a minute ago and now I'm putting her in her bed. She looks so cute. I sit on my bed and take off my mask as I read my book and drink my coffee. I start getting tired as my eyelids get heavy  and I slowly fall asleep.

TIMESKIP

STILL KÖNIG'S POV
I woke up to the feeling of something moving around. I look down to see Y/N moving in her sleep next to me. But that would have to mean she saw my face..shit! "König?" Shit I woke her up. Feeling a little scared I reply."yes?" "You worry to much about your looks  you look amazing.  Also I'm not little right now." I'm not sure why but her comment on how I looked made me happy. Can you let me go please? I gotta go.." "yes sorry!" Seeing her leave some what made me upset  and I didn't know why.

♡Y/N's POV ♤
As I leave the bed I was a blushing mess. I don't know why but I guess when I was little still I got scared and layed down with him. He looked so damn fine though. I hate that my body had to separate me from him. I already told my dad how I felt today  and went back to the room to find könig asleep again. I sat on my bed as I played games on my phone with my headphones blasting F/S(favorite song) and didn't even realize that könig had been calling my name for the past minute and a half  until he tapped my shoulder . I took out my headphones to hear what he needed. "Your father needs me will you be alright Liebe(love)?" "Jawohl(yes)"  after that he left. After a few minutes I got bored and tired so I went to sleep.

♤König's POV ♤
I was gone for an hour or 2. When I came home I found her asleep. I couldn't help but smile at her. I want to get closer with her but with my anxiety and her being so pure, I just can't bring myself to do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys this is a short one but I need ideas for future chapters/books to write! Alright by readers love yall♡