Chapter 6: sleepover

Quackity pov

After my last class was done,pe.Sadly I didn't have George or his friends in my PE,I should really try out for football I don't wanna be left out!
I quickly packed up and headed towards the door,damn there're were so many people in the hallway.I was sped walking and I tried not to bump into anyone,I really wanted to get out of here.

Then I felt someone grab my backpack and pulled me towards them,I look over to see George smiling at me.
"Where do you think you're going?" George said in a mocking way.
"Home?" I said confused.
"Well I'm coming with you,I wanna see how your Apartment looks like!"george said already walking with his arm around my neck.
" Aren't you supposed to stay here to practice on your cheerleading?" I question.
"Nope,our capital is not here today,also other person
In our friend group"George said
"Wait we have other person in your friend group?"
"Yep her name is puffy or captain puffy for me,she's like the mom of the friend group"he said to me.
"And besides I was planning on having a sleepover at your new apartment" he said happily.
"Who said I was inviting you over to my apartment?" I replied at him with a sassy tone.
"I have gifts for you~"
"Oh yea,now I remember inviting you over!" I said changing my mind when I heard he had a gifts for me.
"Wow,also is it alright if the guys also come over ?they want to hangout with you ,they won't stay there it's just me who's going to be sleeping over!"he said then looked at me.
I mean i did already liked them and besides they aren't going to be sleeping over,so I guess it's okay.
"Sure,they can come after they're done with practice"! I said
"Thanks quackity,i know it's hard for you trust people but you'll love them eventually,I'll text them the address" he said already pulling out his phone.

We get into George's black tesla,oh I forgot to mention, George's parents are Rich as hell,they own a huge company.
He's basically rich,their parents send money to my mom and my mom sends money to me,since I still don't have a job...yet.
I feel bad taking their money,but they said plenty of times that it was alright we needed it more then they did,
I'm very grateful for them and George.
I play music in Georges car I put on
"titi me preguntó"George kinda understood this song,but either way we were jamming to this song so hard!

  I play music in Georges car I put on"titi me preguntó"George kinda understood this song,but either way we were jamming to this song so hard!

We finally pull up to my apartment complex,George
Reaches over to the back seats to pull out my so called "gifts".
I was curious to what was in the two bags,one was a plain white bag while the other one looked to be a...Dior bag!?
"George! Why is there a Dior bag!"i said shocked
"I'd figured to get you something nice and expensive"George winked at me while already walking into my apartment complex.
Damn,way to show off George,he can sometimes be to much,he almost acts like my sugar daddy.

__________________________________

I open my door and i immediately headed towards my living room and plop down onto my couch ,ah finally my feet were killing me.
George locks the door and starts looking around my apartment.
"Soooo what's in the bag?" I begin to say
George sits on couch and hands me the two bags.
"Why don't you open them and find out yourself"George said back.
I look at the Dior bag first and I open to see a lot of lip glosses,perfume,blush,eyeshadow,and some jewelry,very beautiful but I bet it was expensive as hell!Guess George is really like my sugar daddy.