Chapter 10:Ángel Sexo

Quackitu pov

I don't even remember how we got in Sapnap's room,but right now my ass checks and nipples were on fire.Karl grabbed ahold of my ass,squishing it as hard as he could then slapping it afterwards,each hit he did made my ass bounce .I moaned out,loving it.They punished me real hard and good,I loved every little second
of it.I was in Sapnap's bed, Sapnap was on top of me while Karl was underneath me.

I was in Sapnap's bed, Sapnap was on top of me while Karl was underneath me

(Sapnap's bedroom)

I wanted to feel there're touches,I wanted them to mark me all over and call me theirs.I wanted to be treated so badly like the cumslut I am,I can't believe I was having these crazy fantasies,But I didn't care at all,I need them in me.All they where doing is teasing me and playing with my body,they loved seeing me desperate.

I was looking at both there're cocks,and let me tell you,they were at least 10 inches.
I was drooling at the sight of them,I wanted them inside of them so bad.I smiled at them,sticking out my chest to look like a woman's breast,my nipples already red from how hard they we're sucking and pinching on them.

They seem to have read my mind,Karl sat on the bed and grabbed me by the hair,and put my face right in front of his ginormous cock. I looked at it,
"Well? It's not gonna suck it's self sweetheart" he said smiling at me.
I slowly reach for his big cock,i having a firm grab on it.I wrap my tongue around his pink tip,and tried to sallow as much as I could fit into my small mouth.Karl's big fat cock rammed deep inside my throat,I gaged at the feeling.

His precum was so delicious to taste,I saw Sapnap looking at us with pure lust in his beautiful Greek hazel eyes.
I wanted to put on a little show for him,I move my hips,side to side.
He knew what I was doing to him,but I didn't really care,I was acting bratty which wasn't the best idea right now.
His hands grabbed my hips and kept them still,he put the pink thong aside and started to open my cheeks up.He thrusted his tongue into me,causing me to let out a high pitch chirp.
  I froze in place,I can't believe I made that sound!
Karl pulls me by the hair to look at him,and I look up to see him smiling evilly at me.

"Oh you didn't tell us you could chirp,that's fucking hot~" he moaned.

I look at him from under my lashes,his cock still inside my mouth. I was embarrassed,my cheeks turning a deep tomato red.
  I begin to feel Sapnap pushing his tongue back in,he's literally eating my ass out. I began to push back against his face,wanting his tongue to fuck me,I wanted to feel more.He grabbed my hips,
"Are you trying to suffocate me with you're ass,quackity?" He said with so much lust in his deep voice.
I think I just got wetter,
"I would love if you sat on my face,even if I die from it"Karl added,giggling,already imagining it.
They sometimes scared me,they we're very kinky.