A/N‼️

About this book!
Hello readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this fan made book! I can't believe I hit 1,1k reads!!! Can't you believe it! Cause I can! Gush I'm so happy even thought I've been taking some time off from this book. And I have two followers!! You don't know how much this really means to me,eee!!

But sadly I won't be posting as much but it doesn't mean that it's discounted! I'm still going to be uploading just not as much.
(As you could already tell)

This book was just a practice book? If that's what you wanna call it. Even though some of you'll liked it!

Anyways,to me this book felt rushed or not a lot was put into it. Keep in mind I was trying to do 1st point of view and 3rd point of view and I had to describe each person pov,something I don't think I did to good on. I had to read a lot of books to get better at it.(something I'm actually proud of!)

So I'm staring all over! But just with a different theme/layout!It's still going to be based on karlnapity because I love this ship so much<3 also quackity is always going to be bottom in each of the stores I make of him!Sorry not sorry! But stick around and if you have some ideas,I would be happy to hear them!

The uploading.
This all stared when I got very ill from food poisoning,two times! And to top it all off also got pink eye. Which led me to become very lazy,bad and also gave me a lot of time think about my next plans for this book,And I realize I didn't really have idea's for this book,nothing.

I tried coming up with some ideas but they all ended up bad. Just wasn't as good as before. I had to scratch it all out. I wanted them to act,sound,think,and be just like them or would.

But after I've gone all better I still couldn't come up with any ideas on what to write next,so I read variety of different books. So I could get a understanding or examples,but to me it felt like I was trying to copy somebody else's idea. That really Didn't sit well with me. So I stoped and kinda made some progress on my own. Not a lot thought,you could say I was unmotivated.

And Honestly I didn't really want to make this
A/N cause I thought I could post something in time,but Guess I couldn't.

This future book?!

I believe I'm going to more confident in making this future book and I think I have the hang of it by now.

I'm going to make sure I take my time on this book so it would turn out as good and not rushed at all. I'm also going to work on my pov's and describe how each individual person is feeling and small stuff like that. To make it more exciting,entertaining,interesting,ect!I need this book to be absolutely perfect!

It's Going to have a good plot! With better descriptions cause I don't wanna come back and edit even though it's already published,that really annoyed me .>_<

Meaning this is going to take me a long time edit and to read through since I plan to make each chapter long,or at least somewhat long.

MY THANKS💙
Thank you for taking the time to read my book! I'm happy it caught your beautiful gorgeous eye!Sorry if I disappointed some of you'll,I really wanted to erase this book but since some people actually ended up liking it I decided to keep it up.

I really appreciate y'all for giving me a chance! And I'm hoping this time I don't let y'all down! All I want is for people to love/like what I make.

I still don't have complete lay out for my "future" book so I won't be instantly be starting on it right away
Buttttt I'm going to write out some possibly things I would like to do,for EX:
2 Ranways and a cashier ⭐️
Cinderella
Soulmate
Omegvers
Enemies to lovers
Mafia Au(I'm going to have to do a lot of reading)
King,knight,maid
Mpreg(could be added to one of the other ones?)
Bad boys and their nerd
2 Gods and their human⭐️
Mermaid Au ⭐️?

Or I could just remake this story all over and start from the beginning. I don't know I need you'll to help me decide!!
( I put stars on the ones I'm most fond about or I might end up doing)

Anyways thank you so much for the reads and I'll see you'll very soon!❤️

J.L

L