Prt. 3

I started getting scared and overthinking, I really hope they are okay. I start praying . I turned on Without You by notti and dd. I'm a overthinker and ii start to cry bc my anxiety was messing with me.

Its been about an hour and a half and ii still havent got a message from them. I start blowing up ddots phone until he answers .
Ddot: Nigga stop blowing up my phone, im stressed out rn nd ur making it worst. Tell mami im ight bro .
Y/n: Darrian come on you need to come home!
Ddot: Bro Eva isnt waking up, she got shot in her head.
Dd: Hand me the phone to her mh.
Ddot: Ight .
Dd: Y/n ima come get you but you have to calm down ma.
Y/n: Okay okay.
He comes to get me and we go to the hospital. I start overthinking again and getting anxiety.
Ddot: Mh calm down everything is okay.
Y/n: Bro ii hope she wakes up.
Dd: Its okay
Dd grabs me and pulls me closer. He starts hugging me tight. I start smiling and ii get butterflies. Dd takes me out the room
Dd: Are you alright? Wanna go hang at my house..
Y/n: Yeah im getting bad anxiety
Dd: Ight lets go .
Me and dd leave and go to his house. He shows me around and he introduces me to his family. I start talking to his sister melz (his older sister if yall didnt know) , she seems rlly cool. Dd takes me to his room. His phone starts ringing.
Dd: Wsp.. nicca what.
Y/n: Whats going on?
Dd: Eva over here cussing me out -puts it on speaker-
Eva: Uu a pussy for leaving me here when ii almost died you nigga..
Dd: bro wrd ii was there with you for a hour
Eva: No you js wanted to leave for that lil bitch she stank anyways shes gonna use uu for your money and cheat on you.
Y/n: Oh hell no..
Y/n: bitch watch yo fckin mouth bc if uu gon talk all this shi come out that mf hospital bed and catch these hands bc we is not gon do this.
Thats when she got mad quiet .
Dd: damn 😭
Notti: Eva hang up nd stop cryin its okay.
She hangs up.
Y/n: Damn she mad scary 😭
Dd: Uu did her so wrong mh
Y/n: Well she deserved it talkin bout me she can keep my name out her dirty ass mouth she can stfu nd suck notti dic .
Dd: smh uu crazy 😭
Y/n: ii mean shi ppl like to try me bc im quiet 😂😂
Melz: Damn girl uu loud ash 😭
Y/n: Myb melz girll 😭
Melz: You call good muddy.
Dd: cmmere ma.
He pulls me MAD close . He places me on lap and starts kissing me...

Oop- Dd kissing you? JUICYY! 🤭😍