Prt 13 .

YOUR POV:
After me nd dd took pics we went over to noti's house. " Ayee wassup niggers" Noti says sarcastically. "Wsp dic" dd says dapping him up. "aye how bout we make a vid in da studio and tell the peoples that yall official" "aye yea dats wsp" I say nodding . We get into the car and we make the vid. " Wassup yall im wit these bitch ass niggers and they gon explain so go niggas" "suck my dic noti" dd says. I laugh . "hell nah , but ii bet she b suckin yours" "nd do 🤷🏾‍♀️." I say. "OUUUU ! Im telling yalls momma !" Noti says. "nigga smd ." "so yall dd nd y/n is a ugly ass couple now !!" "nigga lets talk bout uu nd yo luh gf . U da ugly 1 in da relationship 😹." "ION CARE IF U BLOOD OR UU CRIP !" Someone says from a far distance. We turn around , we see notti running by noti's car. "Ayee theres that nigga that stole da chips off the deli isle" Noti says pointing at him. "NIGGA DAT WAS DDOT SMD ." "Ohh yeah thats that squeaky ass nigga that stole it myb dic." Notti slaps him on his neck. "ahhh shii my neck stinging !" Noti says rubbing his neck and making pain noises. "you so dramatic" I say laughing . "Well ima go beat these kids up, i'll see yall next vid" He says and he didnt end the video yet. He turns on Kyle Rich's song and we all start hitting him. "okay okay im jp" Noti says with a ripped ahh shirt . "Stop playin wit me dic" dd says while grabbing a water bottle "AYE AYEEE !" Noti says while putting his hands up while backing up. He ends the video and we all go home . When we get there ddot was knocked out on the couch with his hand in a bag of takis . "This nigga fat ass fell asleep" Dd says laughing . I grabbed the takis from his hand and start munchin on them. "AYE MAN GIMME MY TAKIS BACK" Ddot says getting up real fast. I jump and start laughing and run. Ddot catches up to me and snatched his takis out my hand. "dnt mess with me when it comes to food bitch" I slap him and go up to my room.  "WE GOT A CONCERT TOMORROW AFTERNOON, YOU COMING Y/N?" Notti says yelling. "OH YEAH SURE ! IAN GOING UP THERE WITH MY WHEEL CHAIR THO" I say. "DONT POP UR STITCHES" dd says. "FCK THESE STITCHES!" I go to the bathroom and wash my self and do my skincare routine. I brush my teeth and put on my robe and go up to my room. I grab the matching pjs ii have with dd .

 I grab the matching pjs ii have with dd

The pjs .
I turn on my tv and start watching ginny and georgia. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in !" I say and dd walks in. "Hii bae, oh uu watchin dis bum ass movie" Dd says with a stank face. "its not a movie fyi" I say back while mugging him . He mugs me back and he lays on my chest . I fall asleep after dat .

DD'S POV:
While y/n was sleep ii grabbed her remote and went to HDMI and went on her ps4. I play gta. After that ii get really sleepy and then i fall asleep. -the next day- I wake up before y/n and get on my phone . I take a pic of her sleep since she did the same to me 🙄.

 I take a pic of her sleep since she did the same to me 🙄

*act like dats her 👀.*
I post it on my snap story . My alarm goes off , its a alarm for us to get ready for the concert. I whisper to y/n and shake her so she can wait up. I cuddle her and pick her up. She still was sleep. "omggg , 15 more minutes plsss !" She says in her morning voice. "Noooo! Its time to get up, it starts at 4 pm and we need to catch the plane" I say while shaking her. "Okay im up damn, where are we going anyway" "Miami, now lets go" I say while ii walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower water nd get in. She turns on the sink water and start brushing her teeth and do her hair and skincare. "hurry so ii can get out the shower." "yu act like ii cant see uu thru the shower, ur mad dayroom" "smd" "nd will 🤷🏾‍♀️." She finally walks out and close the door.
-after they are both done getting ready-
"Lets match" She says jumping up and down. "ight, lets wear this" I say pointing to our matching outfit. " Yesss ! Mii fav!" "Start packin bae, uu didnt even pack😹." She grabs her clothes and other shi and starts packing it.

@ddosama: Goin to Miamiiii ! 🅾️@y/n

@y/n.osamaa: Dats me ! 😛.
^@ddosama: -liked- ❤️‍🩹. Bae frl .
@sugarhillddot: Ayee ! We gon be lit , W COUPLE.
^@ddosama: -liked- WRD !
@Nottiosama: Rizzed her up frl .
^ -liked my creator-

We get on the plane and y/n sits nexts to me and ddot and notti sit behind us. I let y/n get by the window. We both gts. When we were finally in Miami, We went to go pick up the rental car and we drive to the rb&b we rented. We went into the pool. "y/n take my phone and record me swimming pls !" I say giving her my phone. "Okay !" She says and starts recording . "OY GANG NIGGA !" I shouted and jump in the water. Ddot and notti do backflips into the pool . "Are you gonna get in y/n?" I ask her . "no, im on my period" She says while watching her phone. "Oh okay ." "NIGGA ITS HOT AS A BITCH !" Ddot says shouting very loud. "Nigga its bc uu in a jacuzzi , ur dayroom" "Oh." Ddot says while getting out and then jumping into the cold pool water. "Damn nigga, how the pool water boiling when uu got in, is yo body over heated or did you fart 💀." Y/n says while laughing. "I farted" Ddot says while fanning his fart over to y/n. She start screaming and runs in the house . "AYE ITS 3:20!" Notti says while getting out the pool. We all run inside and put on sum clothes. I put on some cologne and my puffer jacket with my nike tech. Melz drives to the concert and we go back stage. "ughh ! Why is my makeup not blending." Y/n says while getting frustrated. "Girl lemme help you out" Melz says while grabbing makeup brush. We see jayklickin, jaystar, dudeylo, edot and Roscoe walk in. "AYEEE !" They say while dapping all of us up. "okay yall its bout time we get on da stage." "igh, uu look good ma btw." I tell y/n. She smiles and we go on stage. "GOOD HAIR GOOD BODY GOOD FACE THE WAY BAE LOOKIN JS MAKES MII DAY" I say into the microphone while looking at y/n. She looks at me and she starts twerking on me.
-after the concert-
YOUR POV:
The concert was lit as hell. They all smelled sweaty as shit 😹. "Man im hungry" Ddot says. "nigga uu always hungry" Jstar says while laughing. "ii know uu ain talkin" We all start dying laughing.

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMA MAKE ANOTHER STORY . HOPE YALL LIKED IT ❤️‍🩹.