Prt 11 .

Ima be doin POVS ! I hope yall like so far btw . ❤️‍🩹
Dd's Pov-
Seeing y/n in the hospital bed broke my heart. I saw ddot and notti crying . I felt so bad. "You gotta make it ma" I said , tryin not to cry. The nurses tell us to leave after her mom comes. Her mom finally arrives and ii walk over to y/n and give her a kiss on her forehead and give her a lil hug so ii dont hurt her stomach.

TWO DAYS LATER
Dd's pov-
It has been 2 days now. For these past days ii been laying in my bed, thinking about her. Its my fault. Its my fault that ii didnt go walk with her. Who did that to her anyway? Its my fault ii put her in this gang stuff. I need to keep her away from me frl . Just for her safety. I get a phone call from ddot. "Yo, wsp?" "aye gng, ii got good news about y/n" "Yooo! What is it !" "Y/n just got out of surgery and shes up now. You can come see her if you want" "ofc ii do bro! I'll be there , bye gng" "igh" I hang up and sprint to my closet . I put on some clothes and walked to the hospital.

YOUR POV-
I feel so much better after the surgery ! I talk to my mom and ddot for a bit . Then ii heard a knock on the door and thats where ii saw dd . "Awee! You doin okay mh?" "yup! Better than ever" "oh thats good to hear ." His face brightens up. All ii do is smile and watch some tv. "aye bro ii got a question, do you remember who shot uu?" I shake my head yes, sadly. "who was it, tell me now bro" "ndot" Ddot turned around fast and with a angry face, so did dd. "WHAT NIGGA!" Ddot said. "Bro cmon ddot, we gon call notti and we gon end this nigga" "igh bro" They run out.

I know its not long but ! I will make another tmr if im not busy or ii would prob forget 😭.

TO BE CONTINUED.