Epilogue

"Why do you look so constipated?"

I snapped my eyes to my brother. "I'm not constipated. I'm stressed. Learn the difference, Adrian."

"Well it's not my fault you're stressed face looks like you're trying to take a dump."

"Eugh," I scrunched my face. "You're disgusting."

He shrugged and sat down next to me, snatching the remote out of my hands. "Hey!"

"Shh. Focus on that dump."

I huffed crossing my heads on my chest.

"Aren't you going to ask me why I'm stressed?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Then I'll have to help you. I don't have time for teenage drama."

"This isn't teenage drama. This is a serious issue."

"Woah," Adonis exclaimed poking his head through the door. "What's wrong?"

"Don't know, don't care." Adrian shrugged.

Adonis rolled his eyes at him. "Tell me, baby. Let's see if we can fix it."

I huffed. "I don't have a date for prom."

I thought I would get some gasps for the serious issue but I was met with silence.

"Well," Adonis wiped his glasses. "Why do you even need a date? Go alone."

"No!"

"Okay okay calm down. I'll ask Soren or Anubis to go with you."

"No! I'm not going with my brother!"

"Well then go with Eros," Adrian suggested.

"I thought you didn't care," I scoffed. "And no, he's also my brother and he's going with his girlfriend Candy."

Adrian burst out laughing. "His girlfriend's name is Candy?"

"Cindy," Adonis corrected.

"Same thing. But the question still remains. Who do I go with? This is prom. I need a date. But the boys at school are too afraid to ask me because Eros keeps scaring them!"

"Poor you. Suck it up and go whine somewhere else."

"Adrian," Adonis admonished.

I got up and made my way out but not before stomping on Adrian's foot.

"Papa," I whined knocking on his study door.

"Come in."

I walked in and sat down on his chair. "I don't have a date for prom and I don't want to go with my brothers."

"Go with one of your friends then," Daemon spoke from the couch.

"No!"

Papa chuckled. "Well then, would you like to go with Alessandro?"

"He's in Italy!"

"He'll come over if we ask him."

I hummed. "I'll ask him if he wants to go."

______________________________________

"My little baby's all grown up," papa almost had tears in his eyes. "Going to prom."

He threw his arms around me. "Papa, I'm just going to prom not getting married!"

"Still," papa sniffled.

"When's your date going to be here," Soren asked.

"In a few minutes."

"Alright people, move. We need pictures of our princess."

Adonis proceeded to take my pictures while instructing my on my stance.

We all finished taking our family photos when the bell rang.

"I'll get it." Anubis ran to the door.

Footsteps approached towards the living room. The door opened, Anubis came in first followed by my date for prom.

"Hey," he breathed staring at me with his mouth. "These are for you," he handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you."

"You look beautiful," he blushed as soon as he said that.

I giggled. I know I look pretty today. My red dress complimented my pale skin and dark hair perfectly. "You look great too."

"Thanks. Hey, I brought red roses. And you're wearing red too. Funny!"

"He has lost it," I heard Anubis whisper.

"Okay that's enough." Papa glared at Alessandro. "You better get my daughter home before 12. And not a single hair out if place. Because if I find out that you make her uncomfortable or anything, best friend's son or not, I'm going to kill you."

"Chill out dude, she'll be fine. I'll get her home before 12 and if she isn't then don't worry she might be at my place," Aless added with a wink.

"No funny business," Daemon growled.

"Alright alright don't worry.  She's going to be fine."

"Come on Aless we're getting late."

"Yeah-"

"No we need both your pictures. Together."

For the next few minutes Adonis tooks more than enough pictures before allowing us to leave.

"Have fun darling," Daemon kissed my nose. "But be safe."

"I'll always be safe as long as you're alive Daemon."

______________________________________

A/N
This is the end guys. Sorry to keep you waiting.

I wanted to continue the story a bit more but then thought against it. I'll publish a new one soon. Hope you like the end, I wanted to keep it simple so I ended it like this. Might add a few bonus chapters later though.

Thanks for sticking to the very end.

You can check out my new book The Crown Girl if you'd like.