EXTRA

omg there's no way I have 24k reads on this stupid story thank u guys so much 😭😭 here's like an aftermath just for the loyal readers 🙏🏻
Y/N pov:
Miles and I had a long day of  school and after school activities, I did cheer and I made miles try out for the basketball team, he obviously made it because, well, he's amazing duh. So me and him both have something to do on Mondays and Wednesdays. 
I was walking out of cheer practice when I felt arms around my waist, I smiled and turned around seeing miles looking down at me, I hugged him and he put his arm around me while we walked to Kate's car.
When we arrived home we went straight to miles' room like we always did, but this time it was special, me and miles started dating a year ago today! Exciting I know, with everything that happened with quint and everyone I didn't think I'd ever be normal again, but I'm now doing better than I ever have, I have miles that's all I need..
NSFW 🥳
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, kissing his lips and running my fingers through his hair. "I had practice, I'm all sweaty" I said pulling away from his kiss "that's ok" he replied smirking and went into the bathroom. He put me down and began stripping me while we kissed in between. I helped him get undressed, he then picked me up again and and pressed me against the wall, I could feel his dick rubbing against me as we made out.
He turned on the shower and we both got in. He was still holding me and after kissing my neck he put me down and I got on my knees, he gathered my hair in his hands and I began stroking his dick, he let out moans, soft, quiet, moans. I put my mouth on it and began sucking while looking up at him occasionally. His head was tilted up and his eyes where closed and his eyebrow's were upturned, sometimes he would say  moan name while I sucked him off. Which turned me on more than anything
He pushed my head farther on his dick gagging me so he could come in my mouth without me pulling away.. I swallowed some but spit most of it out he gently put his hand on my face and I looked up at him "good girl" he said smirking. He got down to my level, he picked me up again and kissed me, pinning me against the wall, he spoke softly into my ear "can I fuck you baby?" He said and looked at me waiting for my answer "please" I said almost moaning it."what was that baby?" He said teasing me.. "Miles, please fuck me" I added while he kissed my neck. "Ok then baby"as i slowly grinded on his dick he carefully slid it inside me. I let out a loud moan as I buried my face in his neck, he bounced me up and down as I moaned and squealed. "You're taking it so good" "that's my good girl" he'd say as he fucked me.

He put me down and pinned me against the wall "you want more baby?" He asked me with a teasing expression "shut up and fuck me miles." I responded looking up at him and pulled him closer to me by his waist. He put his dick inside me again and I grabbed onto his hair pulling his head close to my neck, we where both soaked by the shower already so our body's where shiny and slippery, especially mine... he kissed my neck as we fucked. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on it when I wanted him to kiss my mouth.
"God I love you" he said inbetween his gentle moans "I love you to baby" I said to him. He kept on kissing me down my neck  and licking my boobs while playing with them. "Miles" I screeched moaning "miles im gonna cum" I moaned loudly thrusting myself harder onto him. He picked me up and went harder and harder until finally we both came. 
NSFW over 😥
I finished showering and walked into miles room with my bra and underwear on. miles waited for me on his bed and when I got out of the bathroom he stood up and held his arms out to me. I smacked his shoulder  "what was that for?" He asked and looked at me shocked. "Are you an idiot? Are you trying to get me pregnant?" I screeched at him "wha-" he couldn't finish his sentence "we need to go into town and get the morning after pill. Now" I said as I walked to his closet. "I'm sorry baby, I won't next time. I'll pull out I promise." He reassured me and I put on one of his band tees. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist while I faced the closet I turned around and he held me in his arms for a moment "we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together, I'm in no rush to get you pregnant" he said chuckling a little. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed his neck where my face was, then kissed his lips. "Happy one year anniversary" he said. I smiled at him and replied "happy one year my love."