The transfer

Saying Hayley Marshall was scared was an understatement. She was terrified. She had just learned that she pregnant by the original hybrid. Now Hayley was walking around when she saw a shop where a witch was closing up. The she-wolf took a deep breath to calm her nerves down before speaking to the old witch.

"Hey! Hey!"

"We're closed, sorry."

Desperation filled her body as she tried to stop the lady from closing. "I just need one teeny, tiny little herb. Please?" Hayley says in desperation. The old lady arched her brows in confusion. "A herb? What herb ?"

Hayley hesitated for a bit before speaking. "Crushed aconite flower." The old witch gasped. "Wolfsbane? That's a poison. You're gonna kill a wolf?"

"Just a little one." Hayley says. Maria  then looked down to see Hayley holding her stomach. The old lady thought for a second before looking both ways making sure there aren't any vampires. Little did she know there were two vampires spying on her.

"Come in now." the old lady emphasizes as she opens the shop door. Hayley nodded as she stepped inside waiting on instructions. The old lady locked the door and began walking further in the back of the store. "Follow me" she instructed. "So um ms..." Hayley trails off trying to get the elderly lady to reveal her name.

"Just call me Maria" Maria answered. "I'm h-" Hayley started but got cut off by the witch. "Hayley Marshall the werewolf" Maria answered bluntly. Hayley had a shocked look on her face. "Yeah how did you know?" Maria turned around to look at Hayley. "Witches talk"

"You got pregnant by the original hybrid" she continues. "Yeah not my best choice" Hayley says scratching the back of her head. Hayley followed the lady towards the back of the store and found a comfortable place. "You said you wanted  the aconite flower right?" Maria asks confirming as Hayley nodded. "Alright let's began the process" Maria says causing Hayley to give a confused expression. "There's a process?" Hayley asked cluelessly. Maria turned her back to Hayley and a slight smirk spread across her face.

"Of course. It quite simple" Maria shrugs. "How will this work?" Hayley asks in determination.
"Lie back and I will go get the candles and I need your blood" maria says walking back to get candles as Hayley lays back, putting her shirt up revealing her stomach. The old lady comes back with a knife, a bowl the flower and the candles. Once she sits the candles down around Hayley she began lighting them. "Do I have to digest the poison or something?" Hayley asks. "No this way is the best way to get rid of the child" Maria answers.

Hayley takes a deep breath as this is being done. "Your hand please" Maria says sticking out her hand. Hayley puts her hand on top of the lady's hand and feels quick pain. The witch then picked up a small bowl and put her hand over the bowl letting her blood drip down and into the bowl.

"Relax" she instructed. Hayley closed her eyes and relaxed her body. "Will this hurt?" Hayley looks at the woman. "No just relax" she repeated. The old lady then poured the blood on her stomach and rubbed it on her stomach and started chanting. "Sanguinem Filio Sanguinem Effugarex perpetuum, Phasmatos Filio Phasmatos Effugarex Perpetuum" Suddenly wind starts to pick up and the earth is starting to move.
....

Meanwhile in a certain attic a girl is starting to paint a certain witch. "Marcel!" She yells as she continues painting. The guy "Marcel" comes running in her room worried. "What's going on davina?!" He asks panicking.

"Someone is doing magic" davina answers. Marcel's expression darkened at her answer. Nobody was to do magic in the quarter. "Who?...." he asked with his voice laced with venom.

"It's......."

...

While doing the spell she already knew who she was gonna transfer the baby too. It was kinda like a revenge for Marcel because she knows the witches will come after this miracle baby. Not just that but it's the perfect plan to get him out of power. She knew that if they baby was transferred to someone close to Marcel he can't turn on them. And who is better than marcels sister. She also knew that since this place in the quarter is protected so Marcel wouldn't find out it was her doing the spell. Little did she know she was completely wrong.