"I sent the baby to you"

Marcel's question about Alilith's potential pregnancy surprises her. "Pregnant? No, Marcel, that's not it I ain't have sex" Alilith replies, shaking her head.

"Alright Virgin Mary all I'm saying is that a heartbeat is coming from you" Marcel says staring at her stomach. Of course she's had sex before but none of them resulted in her being pregnant. Vampires can't procreate.  Alilith began to feel a little self conscious so she covers her stomach. "Stop staring it's weird" she says. "I can't be pregnant. It doesn't make any sense. I'm a vampire" Alilith says still covering her stomach. "Take a pregnancy test then" davina suggests.

Alilith raises an eyebrow at the suggestion. "A pregnancy test? Really, Davina? I highly doubt that's necessary, but if it'll put everyone's minds at ease, I'll do it," she says with a sigh.

Marcel nods in agreement, "It's just unusual, that's all."

Davina heads to retrieve a pregnancy test from her drawer and hands it to Alilith. She looks at the test and then back at davina. "What?" Davina questions. "You have a whole pregnancy test in your drawer." Alilith says in disbelief. "Never know when you need it" davina says shrugging. "What the hell.." Marcel says witnessing the whole situation. She sighs before  heading to the bathroom to take the test, leaving Marcel and Davina in the room, both still trying to make sense of the situation.

As they wait for the test results, Marcel can't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the moment. "Well, this is certainly an unexpected turn of events," he says. As a few minutes went by alilith chekcs the test to see that it was negative. "I told you plus vampires can't procreate" alilith says showing them the test. "That doesn't explain why theirs a heartbeat near your stomach." Marcel says looking.

"We can't just go off one test I'll just go to the doctors" Alilith suggests causing Marcel and davina look at eachother. "I guess so" Marcel says nodding hesitantly. "I should go see Maria " alilith suggests causing Marcel to shake his head.

"You know how I feel about Maria " Marcel says sternly. She did know but Maria was nice to alilith so it was good enough for her. Maria was a fling to Marcel and when he basically ghosted her she had her revenge. Serves him right though. "I know but maybe she can explain why" alilith says trying to reason.

Marcel gave it thought before sighing. "Fine but be back for tonight" Marcel says causing alilith to smile. "Yes sir" alilith says giving him a hug before giving davina a kiss on the forehead and left the attic.

Davina smiles as she watch Alilith leave and then goes to her easel, beginning to paint.

"I'm sorry about that unpleasantness," Marcel says. "She doesn't scare me. None of them do," Davina states.

"I didn't think they would, honey. But, the thing is, it seems like they're here to stay," Marcel says, sighing.

"They don't belong here," Davina says as she still painting. "Might be kinda tough to convince them of that... which is why I need to ask you for a favor. I'm gonna need you to figure out how we kill an Original," Marcel says, looking at Davina.
....

Meanwhile, at the Mikaelson Mansion, Rebekah enters through the front door, clearly agitated.

"You were right. The girl, Cami – she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that, I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about," Rebekah says, clearly annoyed.

"Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" Klaus responds, turning to his sister.

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that," Rebekah recounts.

"A witch," Klaus states.

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because of you, she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him," Rebekah expresses with concern.

"Where is she?" Klaus asks urgently. Rebekah pauses, trying to recall. "That clever bitch. I don't know," she admits, looking confounded.

"What's wrong?" Klaus furrows his eyebrows.

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Rebekah confronts Klaus.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" Klaus defends himself.

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah – whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?" Rebekah looks Klaus in the eyes.

"Whatever it takes," Klaus says sternly, agreeing to assist.
....

The sight of young children playing and enjoying themselves was truly captivating for Alilith. The vast open space, the vibrant green grass under the endless blue sky—it was a beautiful scene. She begins walking slowly, soaking up the scenery.

This spot was one her favorite places to be at when dealing with stress. Ruling New Orleans is hard work. Cool breezes gently tousled her black curls while the echoes of children's laughter, surrounded by families, filled her ears, creating a comforting ambiance.

Aurelia walked into the shop, that was filled with different herbs and things of that nature.  The walls were white and pretty plain.

"Maria, my favorite witch / doctor/ bestie ," Alilith greets as she walks into her shop. "I'm your only doctor, Alilith," Maria deadpans. "I know, that's why you're the best!" Alilith says, smiling, causing Maria to shake her head.

"Anyway, down to business," Maria says as she begins chanting a spell but suddenly stops.

"I did a spell tonight," Maria says, turning to Alilith, who looks at her, confused. "Okay, what does that—"

"Listen... You know of the werewolf that is carrying Klaus Mikaelson's child?" Maria asks, causing her to nod hesitantly, wondering what he and his child have to do with anything.

"Well, the werewolf Hayley came to me and tried buying wolfsbane to kill it." Maria informs her. Alilths eyes widened, shocked by what Maria was telling her.

"However, I talked her out of it and put a spell to save the child.....a Surrogate spell." Maria says leaving alilith in suspense."okaaaay so what does that gotta do with me again? I'm lost" alilth asks looking at her with her eyebrows arched.

Chuckling softly she took alilths hand and clasped her hand in hers. "So that means, the baby got transferred....."

Alilith gasps softly, now aware of everything Maria was telling her, all of it now adding up in her mind. "It all adds up" Alilith mumbles as she begins rubbing her stomach. Maria looks straight into her eyes.

"I sent the baby to you." Maria says softly causing Alilith's jaw to drop.

"What?!??"