chapter 17- i trust you all

Sarah p.o.v.

I know Hunter and damien want me to move in with Hunter and don't get me wrong I want to more then anything. Especially seeming as I have met precious and she seems really nice. I have a feeling myself and precious are going to really get on which I'm excited for. However the alpha twins (hunters fathers) have not said a word to me yet. They have only stared.

However what is stopping me from staying is I am just so scared of how there pack will react to them having a future luna witch and even just having a witch. I know that he said his pack does not mind witches but I'm not sure if I should believe that. Not only that I'm scared of putting them in more danger by living with them.

Precious randomly asked me to speak to her alone so that is what I am doing right now. We are stood outside the office but further away enough for them to not hear us.

" let's go for a short walk." Precoous said softly.

I nodded my head making her smile. I could see as we was outside she looked up st the sky.

"You know when I first became luna and even before it when I knew I was going to be lunas was scared. Petrified even." She said with a chuckle.

I looked at her and I nodded In understanding. It has scared me as well.

"I was scared that because I was human they would all either try and take advantage of me and i would be the laughing stock. However what suprised me was that it was the complete opposite. When I first found out the twins were werewolves I ran away from them. For days I did not speak to them and it was killing myself and the twins. I was scared though. Then I went back to them and it felt so right. They explained everything to me and like I said I was scared how they would react to having a human luna. But I got through it and I know you will. To be honest our pack have worked with a few witches. We do not mind witches that much. The ones we know anyways and your mom was one of them. We trust her and we trust you." Precious said softly.

I stayed quite digesting everything she said.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to think about what you want properly. At the start there was a few times I wanted to run because I was scared but I never did. I do not regret this lifestyle. It's the best thing that has ever happened for me.

My son is amazing and I can see he already loves you. Therefore you either stay with us at my pack in my home. Or you stay at your own home and Hunter will most likely not leave you alone. My mates will most likely put some warriors around even if we say no to. That's the way that they are. Hunter gets the protectiveness from both his fathers.

One thing I want you to know more then anything is that no matter what we are family here. No matter what happens we will help you out. We will do whatever we can to protect you." Precious, hunters mom said.