3

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥

"Are you listening Sanai?" 'My mom waved her finger in my face

"Yeah" I said not remembering what she said at all. "We'll be back next Sunday" my stepdad gave me a cold glare.

"Okay." I roll my eyes as I heard the door open.

They always went on trips like this, But never without me cause they didn't trust me.

The boy from deli never texted me and I could care less,But what really caught my eye was his  tattoo.

It's gonna be a long two weeks.

I got up and went to put my clothes on just to Rome the street.

I grabbed my pocket knife and slid in my hoodie on top of my my tank top.

I picked up a pair of sweatpants and made my way.

I lived close to my job it was about a twenty minute walk, I usually just chill there when I don't wanna be home.

As I enter the store I hear a familiar voices.

"Hey rio" I said to my boss making him smile. "How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm still alive to good enough." I said walking back into the freezers.

I open the fridge door and grabbed a green tea.

Someone has tapped my shoulder catching me off guard a bit."Sanai?"

It was just that boy-what was his name...dd.

"Hey.." I mumbled not wanting to really talk to him.

He got my hopes up but never reached out I needed someone to talk to, I know I said I didn't care but I really do.

I had no friends..I never tried to make any when my brother left because he was my bestfriend.

"My fault Ian' text you..the number was wrong" he said handing me his phone.

"I was hoping I saw you again" he said as I typed my number in.

"You wanna chill with us?" He said making me squint, it wasn't as many boys as he came in with before.

I mean my mom always told me not to talk to strangers but she slept with a lot of them,"I mean-I guess I have nothing to do anyway." he smiled "hold on I gotta grab my chips"

I made my way to the counter and sat my things up.

"Sanai." rio said with his lips flat.

"Rio, I can't keep taking things from you,seriously." I said "go on sanai" he waved me off bagging my things up.

He was like an uncle to me. I didn't have a huge family cause my parents cut my mom off after she got pregnant by my dad.

I never met my dad he left before I was even born,My mom said I looked like him and would gag.

Me and dd and his friends walked out of the small corner store.

"What's yo name?" A softer voice asked "sanai,yours?"

"Notti" he said "y'all all have weird names" I shook my head.

ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥

Me and DD were left alone as I'm guessing his brother went with the rest of his friends.

"Um dd" I said as we sat on the bench with our hands almost touching.

"What does this tattoo mean?" I said pointing to the letters.

"Oh..that's for one of my bro's  who went missing last year,We still looking for him" I nodded slowly.

"And What was his name?" I said wanting to make sure I was guessing correct.

"Coyanni"

|How was this chapter?
|Do y'all ship dd and nai?
|Where did coyanni go?
|What happens next?