10

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

Dd and I drived to his house before I broke the ice"Who was the girl you came to the block party with?" He mumbled something before speaking

"Who was the girl you came to the block party with?" He mumbled something before speaking.

"My ex" I shook my head snatching my hand away "oh" I said biting my lip regretting it because it was already busted.

I looked in the dash board for a napkin not finding anything before reaching to the back.

I grabbed the napkin dabbing it over my lip.

"Whatchu mean oh?" I rolled my eyes
"What you think I mean is what I mean" I said trying to confuse him.

"So you ain't fucking wit mo no moe?" He said pulling into the driveway.

"I mean we wasn't never like that"

I don't understand how this relationship stuff work. I told him multiple times.

He would always make the first move that's what brought me to like him more.

But I don't know if I can trust him,

"When was yo first kiss?" He asked out of the blue as we sat in-front of the house.

"Never had one" I said pulling down the thing above me looking at how bad I look.

"You rinse that shit yet?" He said grabbing my jaw looking at my lip.

"Naw you gon help me?" He nodded yea grabbing my bad making me smile.

I still don't trust him though..but a little flirting don't hurt nobody.

Meanwhile on the other side of my mind was what did coyanni do?

My first thought was murder..but then again coyanni hates the scene of blood he would littarly cry when he would clean of false blood of my cheek or leg or anywhere I had 'accidents'

So I'm guessing drugs..

Anyway let's continue.

He went straight to the guest room that hadn't changed since I left it.

They didn't.

I waved to the people who we're currently in the living room.

"Your back! I brought you some candy" melz said going into her purse pulling out sour ropes.

"Thank you" I said smiling "are you ok you look a little..." I nodded before quickly going to the room.

Dd was already in my bathroom by the sink.

He grabbed a red rag a gause and sat me on the counter before applying pressure to my lip.

"If this burn just tell me" he said putting some type of gel on my lip.

Every step he did I took in. He looked so cute and focused.

I felt my phone but which made him stop.

Coy coy ❤️

Im coming home!

How was this chapter?

Do y'all still ship dd and nai?

Is coy really coming back?

What happens next?