OO1

a/n:

hello! its been a day or two since I posted the info chapter, but heres the first part of the prologue!!!

u/n is the key for utaite name!!!

——-

The teen girl sat at a bench at the train station, scrolling through her phone, anticipating the train's arrival. Her ears perked up as she heard the familiar sound of the PA. " The train for Eden's Garden Academy is arriving soon, we suggest that all students from Eden's Garden Academy, escort yourselves where you may see the train."

She barely comprehended what the PA said, but it she could hear 'Eden's Garden Academy.' The Utaite put her phone in her bag/pocket and dragged her luggage near where the train had just stopped. Many people stared at the girl, wracking their brain for the girls talent, but nobody had answers.

Who was this girl? This girl is none other than U/N. U/N was an Utaite which many people loved, from her debut to her latest album. She holds her title as Ultimate Utaite dearly, and now her identity was about to be revealed to the people with the same potential as her. The girl stood there in front of the train steps in thought, for almost too long.

The PA sounded that the train was leaving soon, the girl's eyes widened as she quickly threw her luggage and herself onto the train just in time. She panted heavily and stood there for a few minutes before opening the door to the cabin with the sight of her new classmates.

" Hey welcome to the Eden's Club! To be accura-" The girl in the ushanka was cut off by a woman with a a visor, which had bunny ears on top who sighed loudly, "We've heard that damn greeting like a million times already, can't you think of something else?" She remarked, "Well...I- I don't have to waste my breath on you!" The girl in the ushanka replied, crossing her arms while puffing out her cheeks.

U/N walked down the train car looking for a seat, she eventually sat down behind a boy with a snake tie, and looked off at the window, tuning out the chattering from the others. She closed one eye to remove the glare of the sun on the horizon, however the glare still remained, it hurt a little less on her eyes though. Then something a certain person said made her look away from the horizon and to a girl with a two braids, who looked like she could be a model if she wanted to easily, who said, "The air doesn't smell right."

"Describe this smell." A boy who had intense eye bags whipped out a notebook and grabbed a quill attached to a necklace and placed his quill down on the paper, awaiting her answer. "It smells...like..a chemical." She replied, the boy wrote something in the notebook, probably about the smell. "You mean kinda chemical-ly?" The girl in the ushanka put her hand on her chin and lifted her head up as she started smelling, her eyes lit up as she smiled proudly, "Hey..! I smell it too!" Then the redhead turned around and pointed at a bag next to a man with a coyote helmet.

"Almost as if it's coming from that bag over there..!" She explained, "Oh, you mean this one right next to me?" The guy in the helmet's words were muffled due to his helmet, but you could still make out what he was saying. "Is that...your bag?" The woman with the braids asked. "Nope! It was on the train when I got here, if you want we can try and open it." The guy with the coyote helmet suggested. "That would be good." A girl with a crow feather attached to her headband replied.

The man in the helmet made a thumbs up with his hand before turning to the bag and trying to fiddle with the lock. U/N turned her eyes back to the window, waiting for the man to finish opening the bag. Her ears perked when she heard a pop sound that came from the bag, then her head turned to the man with the helmet. "Cool you got it open!" The redhead with the ushanka complimented, "Um, that wasn't the bag...urk!" The man with the helmet sounded. "Are- are you okay?" The redhead asked worriedly, "Yeah, just sleepy...goodnight.." The man said before passing out.

A worried look appeared on U/N's face as she stood up from her seat and ran over to the far end of the train car. "Holy-!?"  The redhead exclaimed, suddenly the boy next to the man in the coyote helmet tensed up "I don't feel so good either..." He muttered "I- Get over here!" U/N suggested quickly, Before the boy could even react he passed out in front of them. "Goodnight..."

"Uh...I'm gonna go alert the conductor or something..." The redhead ran over to the door to the conductors room and started pulling at the knob. "I- It's locked!" She stuttered out, "What!? But I went to take a piss like an hour ago!" The girl with the visor exclaimed. Then a man who certainly looked strong walked over to the girl in the ushanka and put his hand on her shoulder making her look back. "Mind if you step back a bit? I want to try my hand at it." He said, the girl nodded before stepping back, The man took a few steps back and rammed at the door, before stepping back again to review the damage.

"That did nothing!?" U/N exclaimed before moving back a few steps. Suddenly the air around U/N felt...light? "Hey...are you okay?" A girl with a makeup bag suddenly turned around and helped U/N regain her posture, "Wait...no.." She muttered out before her vision went black.