OO2

Pitch black. All I could see was pitch black. Once my eyelids had enough strength they opened without my consent, I was surely lying down on a hard surface — concrete, marble, wood? Then a face came into my line of eyesight, a boy with caramel blonde hair, "Hello? Can you hear me?" He called out, "...Yes..?" I replied blankly, his eyes widened as he stood up from his position and took a few steps back allowing me to regain my posture.

I stood up and dusted myself off, sure enough there was another girl there, her outfit was quite the outfit indeed, a red headband with crow feathers attached to it, a small tie, black blouse, and a unique skirt. "She woke up." She spoke while I stood up and dusted myself off. "...Hi." I waved, almost awkwardly. "Hello." The boy waved. Now that I think about it, I sat behind him on the train, He wore a black jacket with some kind of green triangle pattern, snake tie, and a white collared shirt with a brown sweater vest.

I only frowned at his outfit, the jacket did it dirty. We stood there in silence for a couple of moments, before the girl with the headband spoke, "It appears that we all have the same wristbands." She said, looking at each of our wrists, I raised an eyebrow at her words before looking at my own wrist. Sure enough, something *was* there. "Huh?" I mumbled, barely above a whisper, "What the..?" The boy with the tie grumbled quietly, "I'm not wearing this!" He exclaimed trying to pull off the wristband, but it only shocked him in response.

"Wh-!?" I yelled, cutting off my words. I better not make a bad first impression on these two, cursing is definitely gonna change their impression on me.
"I forgot to tell you, it'll only shock you if you try to pull it off." She said looking off to the side, "Now, we catch get your name." She looked back at me sharply, eyeing my outfit for any clues to my talent. "Oh, right." I put both of my hands behind my back, and loudly sighed, readying myself for any questions to come for my talent, if they knew who I was of course. " ( name ) ( last name )."  I paused a bit before continuing, "The Ultimate Utaite, I go by the name ( u/n ) if you've heard my music before." I crossed my arms, awaiting their reply.

"Utaite...?" The boy put a finger on his chin, he was probably clueless to what it was. "It's a person who performs behind an animated avatar, doesn't show their face at all." I explained, "...Alright then." He simply replied, Good. I turned to the girl with the headband awaiting her reply, " ( name )....Eva, Eva Tsunaka." She said crossing her arms, she looked towards the boy obviously signaling that he should introduce himself. "Oh." He blinked, looking at Eva, then looking back at me. "Damon Maitsu, Ultimate Debater." A debater...I looked around the room, finally paying attention to my surroundings, we were at a run down hallway of some sort, It looked like the walls of someone's basement. "Where are we?" I asked the both of them, they both shook their heads, "That's what we're both thinking right now." Eva replied, fixing her glasses.

"Now that I think about it..." Damon looked at me, then at Eva. "You both were on the *train*." He said looking at me, "You sat behind me right?" I nodded in reply, "Do you think this has something to do with us being the students of Eden's Garden Academy?" I theorized, looking around the hallway, "It could, but we don't have the answers to confirm that, we need to look for the other students." Eva replied, playing with a strand of her hair. "Speaking of the other students, what about the guy on the other side?"  Damon looked behind me, I turned around to see what he was looking at, there were stairs that lead to the next floor, from what I could see it looked way more fancier than the floor we were on.

"The guy on other side...we need to get to him." Eva turned to me, "You'll understand soon." She said, before going up the stairs, I shrugged before following her. When I fully got up, the next floor was definitely nicer. "Well, this is way fancier." I commented as Damon made his way up the stairs, standing next to me. "Definitely." He replied looking around, "The person must be on the other side of this hallway." Eva said turning to us, "Great, lets go explore!" I smiled before speed walking down the hallway, Damon and Eva following behind me.

We walked down the hallway, some doors here and there. Until a specific door caught my eye. This thing had its own walkway! I stopped in my tracks, Damon and Eva stopped behind me too. "This must be the room." Eva said pushing up her glasses. "Well, who's gonna go first..?" I asked looking at the both of them. Then Damon walked up from behind me and stood in front of the doors, he took a deep breath in before pushing open the doors, I followed closely behind him.

Then suddenly a woman from the room drove her fists directly into our heads.