OO3

if we're lucky then we might have a jealous damon moment when I get ideas 🤯🤯🤯 anyway here are some questions about Project: Edens Garden!

Who is your favorite character so far?

Who do you think will die in the first chapter?

Who do you think will be the culprit in the first chapter?

————

I yelped holding the side of my head in pain. "Hyah!" The woman yelled. "Ow!" Damon shouted loudly, he faced the woman and took a few steps back, "Who the hell are you two!?" She glared at the both of us. "Wh— Who the hell are you!?" Damon pointed at the woman angrily before rubbing the side of his head, still recovering from the punch. "S-Shit! Why did you punch me!?" He gritted his teeth, I turned to him and frowned, "I'm not gonna welcome a stranger with open — fucking — arms!" She crossed her arms, still glaring at us. "You could've been a murderer!" She continued.

"She has a point.." I muttered quietly to myself. Damon looked at me in disappointment. "Ah, excuse her, sorry." Then a tall man in a suit appeared from the kitchen, and walked over to me. "You aren't hurt are you?" He eyed me, looking for any signs of injury, the debater looked at the man then at me, then scoffed before turning back to the woman.

"I've already spared that guy, and I'm not letting my guard down a second time." She pointed at the man beside me who sheepishly smiled "Hello." He waved, I eyed his outfit carefully, he was wearing a suit with a purple tie, with a sheep pin. There wasn't anything unique about his outfit. But thank god he didn't get punched, he looked to pretty to punch anyway.
"We've met before haven't we?" Eva said already, beside the table in the middle of the room. She had slipped in when we were talking about the man. She really is quiet.

"I was about to say...I recall seeing you three on the train." He man put a finger on his chin in thought. I nodded too, remembering his face — and the woman's — on the train. "I remember, you two were standing next to eachother right?" Damon asked the both of them. "Do you two know eachother?" The man shook his head. "No, we only formally met a few minutes ago." He replied. Damon mouthed an 'oh' before looking off to the side. The room stayed silent for awhile, it was almost sickening.

"Well, you two were knocked out by the gas stuff right?" I asked trying to revive to conversation. "Don't remind me, soybean 2." The woman scoffed smirking at me. "Ah?" I breathed out, my mouth open in shock at the nickname. "That's right, I said it." She put her hands on her hips confidently. "You're just a soybean, just like the loser man and the horrid jacket boy!" She pointed towards the man beside me and Damon. She's a little mean, but at least she has some fashion sense. Thank god someone pointed it out.

"Hey!" Damon grumbled, "I'd disagree, but we need to focus on what happened on the train." The man shook his head, brushing off the comment the woman made. "Tsk...I don't know what the fuck happened, but one second I was in the train and the next in total darkness." The woman in the visor gritted her teeth, putting her hand into a fist. "The place was like a solitary confinement chamber, I thought I was gonna suffocate in there."

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked her, "See that pantry over there." The woman faced what was the pantry, the door was just on the opposite of the kitchen. I could just tell by the wall that it was tiny as hell. "Turns out it was unlocked." She put her hands on her hips, scowling at the door. "You were locked in there!?" I exclaimed in shock. "When she kicked open the door I nearly jumped out of my skin." The tall man scratched his cheek nervously, "What the heck were you doing when she was inside there!?" I asked the man, still in shock. "Uh...Waking up." He replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Isn't it unfair? I woke up lodged in a small pantry when this guy got an entire floor to himself!" The woman folded her arms, squinting at the tall man beside me, I simply shrugged at her in reply. "Whoever's responsible for this must've been jealous of my talent." She grumbled. "You won't believe how many jealous bastards turn violent in this industry."
I simply raised an eyebrow at her, "What...industry..?" I asked her, she looked at me in shock, "What's with the dumb question? You all know who I am right?" She eyed us all, still glaring. "Were we supposed to?" Damon remarked, "Tsk, uncultured swines." She scoffed at us before introducing herself. "My name's Grace Madison, Ultimate Golfer. Don't forget it, soybean." She smirked at the last part, it was definitely aimed towards Damon. But a Golfer....I'd say it made sense.

"Of course, since you two were on the train you must be Ultimates as well." Damon looked towards the man beside me. "What about you?" Damon asked the man, "Hm?" He tilted his head in confusion. "What's your Ultimate Talent?" He stated blankly, his tone sounded a little annoyed. "I'm Wolfgang Akire, The Ultimate Lawyer. Here's my card." He reached for his pocket and pulled out 3 business cards. Geez, does he just carry those around? I took one of the cards from his hand and stared at it. "Cool." I mumbled.

———

omg i wanna do jealous damon but its too early wbwbwbwb sorry this chapter is so tiny