Droopy Drawers and Captain Drooler

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄! 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 here! The applications are here!" Susan screams springing the door open

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄! 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 here! The applications are here!" Susan screams springing the door open. I'm lying on my bed.
As soon as I hear these words, every single part of my body moves and instantly makes me sit up. My gaze widens and I run downstairs.

"What?" Mom peeps out of the kitchen, she surely heard what Susan just said but the surprise is overwhelming her hearing.

"They're here! Come on, Liv, in the kitchen!"

"Wait up! I'm coming!" I pant tired.

"Do you wanna open them?" Mom asks looking at them as they lay on the table.
We're sitting around it as if there is a bomb in every single one of these envelopes.

"Yeah..."

"Which one do you wanna open first?"

"Harvard" I nod sure that it's best to go with 'the most important'.

"Here we go..." Mom says cutting the Harvard envelope.

As she takes all the sheets out, I acknowledge how close college is. The thing I've been dreaming about for years, most of my life, and my hard work has been for college.
Now I'm eighteen and realizing how close leaving Stars Hollow is...it's terrifying.
I don't wanna go away, I love living here...it's scary, it's new, I'm gonna be on my own from then.

"Alright!" Mom snaps me out of my deep thoughts.

"Do you wanna fill them out?" Susan asks me.

"No, I'll do it with Rory the next time we'll have dinner."

"Can we read the questions though?" she whines curious about the college world.

"Yeah, sure..."

"Okay...what is your name..."

"Olive Sophia Quinn."

"and eventual nicknames?"

"That would be Liv."

"Hey! What about captain drooler?"

"When in my life has anyone ever called me captain drooler?" I grimace.

"I used to call you that!" she replies.

"When?"

"Well, you were one, and Lor and I were changing your diaper and I turned you facing down to wipe your butt...when I turned you back around there was the biggest drool stain I've ever seen on the tablecloth."