I Love You Headcanon

Times Eddie says "I love you" to you;

1. In the morning, Eddie always loves cuddles and lazing about if you have time, he especially likes to mumble it between kisses or when you're getting ready.

2. When you do something nice for him. He appreciates the smallest of things, so even if it's just something small, Eddie tells you he loves you and thanks you with a hug or forehead kiss.

3. At Hellfire Club, if you make a risky move and it pays off for the party, Eddie will mouth "I love you" to you when the others are talking, before he goes back to being the oh so brutal dungeon master.

4. If you're scared or worried, Eddie will give you a massive pep talk and reassure you that everything will be fine. He'll tell you that he loves you and give you at least four reasons why.

5. Before going to sleep, Eddie is always worried that one day you'll wake up and not want him anymore, so he always tells you he loves you before going to sleep so he can rest peacefully knowing you love him back and that he's done all he can to let you know.

6. Literally anytime before you're both apart, even if it's just for an hour between classes, he leans down and whispers "I love you" in your ear.

7. During...intimate times. He always kisses you and tells you how much you mean to him and that he loves you. He does this before, during and after.

8. Finally, this technically isn't a verbal one, but his love language is flexible. He'll hold your hand or silently intertwine your pinkies together without even looking at you. He likes to wrap his arm around your waist or shoulders when walking. He always waits for you to get inside before driving away. On any path he always walks nearest to the road. He holds open doors and opens them for you. He makes meaningful gifts for you and makes an effort to learn things that you like.

Eddie Munson is completely and utterly obsessed with you, you're so lucky to have him ♡