Imagine- Big Secrets PT 2

It's a few days after I spoke to Nancy, and I've been thinking about how to tell Eddie I'm pregnant with his child. Eddie's heading a few towns over tomorrow since Corroded Coffin is rapidly growing, so today is my last opportunity.

Eddie and I lie on his bed, watching a movie, when I finally pluck up the courage and sit up, pausing the movie. "You okay?" He softly asks, his hand immediately rubbing my back as he sits up beside me.

I nod and turn around to face him, sitting cross legged as he looks at me with question in his eyes. "I have something to tell you, but I don't know how you'll react." I breathe out.

Eddie's eyebrows knit together as he tilts his head in confusion. "Oookay." He drawls, waiting for me to respond.

There's no simple way to say it, so I just blurt it out. "I'm pregnant."

Eddie's face goes through a series of emotions. At first his eyes widen and he stares at me, his mouth opens and closes, he then stands up and paces to the door and back, his hands rubbing over his face. Just when I begin to worry, he turns back to me with a massive grin on his face.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He softly murmurs, covering his mouth with his hand. His smile is infectious and I nod, smiling as I stand up. Eddie pulls me to him and wraps me in a hug, shaking as he whispers "I fucking love you."

I laugh, tears fill my eyes as I lean back and sit on the edge of his bed. "I love you too." Eddie's grin quickly falls and it seems like he's realised something.

"We're not married..." He mumbles, I frown and shrug, but he quickly gets on one knee and pulls of one of his rings, holding it out he gives me a look as if expecting an answer.

"Wanna tie yourself to me?" He asks. I nod as he slips on the ring, it's a little big but I don't care. I wrap my arms around his neck, Eddie puts his head in my lap and kisses my stomach, whispering "My baby's having a baby."

"Just a heads up, I'm not naming our kid Frodo." I laugh, running my hand through Eddie's hair as he sighs.

"Gandalf it is then."

"Absolutely not."

"Alright, we can name our second kid that, we can call this one Ozzy."