Love, Hidden But Not Forgotten

*No smut*

Aziraphale turned his head to Crowley, "Well what shall we do now?" Aziraphale wispered.

Crowley hesitated, pondering why his angel had such a soft spoken voice all of a sudden. "Anything you want, Angel," Crowley looked away again and stood up from his spot.

Aziraphale adjusted his jacket slightly and did the same. They both walked in sink to the black Bentley waiting outside. Crowley walked seemingly faster than Aziraphale. Crowley opened the passenger side of the car and waited patently for his angel to get in the Bently and make himself comfy before closing the door. Crowley slid into the driver side of the vehicle and gazed over at Aziraphale before starting the car and driving away.

Aziraphale peered through the window and started to frown. Crowley noticed his friend and began to get scared. "You okay, Angel?" He spoke.

"I'm fine, I just wonder what shall I do now that my store has burnt down. I have no place to go, no place to sleep," Aziraphale's eyes began to tear up.

Crowley became scared, he loved Aziraphale he didn't want him feeling hurt. Crowley reached out his hand and wrapped it around the angel, then pulled him in closer. Still holding on to the wheel with one hand, he placed his other on Aziraphale's shoulder and gently rubbed. The poor angel could no longer contain himself he firmly grasped the demon around his stomach and cried into Crowley's shoulder. "It will be okay, Angel, you can always stay at my place. I have been stealing books from your shop for years now, you will be right at home."

Still holding Crowley, Aziraphale looked up at the handsome, stone faced demon and smiled. As he was able to calm down and the tears had stopped Aziraphale shuddered out, "Thank you...my love," he nuzzled back into Crowley's shoulder and dozed off. Crowley had never felt this way, he had never felt this happy. No, happy can't describe this feeling, he was marveled, overtaken by love and affection. His heart was head over heels for a white headed, blue eyed, Angel, Aziraphale, his angel.

As Crowley came to a stop in front of his home, he gazed down at the sleeping angel on his shoulder. He looked so adorable, Crowley never wanted to move, neglectently he stepped out of the car ever so slowly. The last thing the demon wanted to do was wake that beautiful creature up. Crowley looked at Aziraphale, now laying down on the seat, and gently began to pick the sleeping angel up like a baby. At this moment Aziraphale awoke, but he didn't want to ruin this precious moment, so he pretending to be asleep, knowing that Crowely didn't see him awake. Aziraphale had never felt this loved before, it was like all the world's problems were gone, it was like Crowley just made them all disappear. Crowley pushed open the front door with his back and walked to his bedroom, then ever so gently laid Aziraphale on his bed. Crowley grabbed the silk sheets from his mattress and tucked Aziraphale in, Crowley looked at the angel and felt his beautiful soft cheek with his index and middle finger then left the room, leaving the door slightly cracked. Aziraphale laid in the demon's bed and felt the cheek Crowley had softly caressed, then blushed. After waiting a few moments Aziraphale began to wonder where Crowley had gone.

Aziraphale stepped out of bed and gradually walked out of the room searching for Crowley. He found him sleeping on the couch with no blanket and a window ajar. Aziraphale quietly closed the window and sinked into the bedroom to grab the black silk sheets. The angel gazed at Crowley for a moment then decided that if there was anything better in this world than snuggling up next to his true love he didn't know of it. Aziraphale slid next to Crowley, his back facing torse the demon and laid the blanket over the two of them. Aziraphale almost jumped when he felt walm hands snaking around his wast and Crowley's body becoming pressed against his. Aziraphale was wearing a blue button down and his favorite white trousers, Crowley had only a pear of gym shorts on. This made both of their faces turn red with blush. Aziraphale awoke to the sun rising and the birds singing outside the window, he just slightly opened his eyes to see he was only inches away from Crowley's lips! Their noses were touching and their legs were on top of one another's, Aziraphale had never felt this at ease and comfortable before and he had no reason to move, so he fell back into slumber.

Crowley woke only seconds after Aziraphale, they became bright red. Aziraphale shot up from the couch, "Tea?!" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Yea, sure. Let me help ya, you don't know where the tea and kettle are at," Crowley answered.

"It's quit alright, I'll manage!" The angel was too embarrassed to even glance at the demon.

After a few minutes the kettle screamed, Aziraphale quickly poured the boiling water and placed the tea packets into the cups. "Tea is ready, Crowley!" Aziraphale hopped onto the counter and began to read from a book he found as he was wondering around the kitchen waiting for the water to boil. Crowley walked in and started to blush when he laid his serpent eyes apon the adorablely tubby man on his counter top. Crowley sipped his tea unable to brake his gaze from Aziraphale. Crowley couldn't take it anymore, he placed his cup on the table and walked to Aziraphale still reading from his book. Crowley grabbed pulled the book down, averting Aziraphale's attention to the demon. The angel began to blush, Crowley grabbed the book and placed it gently next to them. The demon put both his hands on Aziraphale's upper thighs and began to kiss the angel's soft lips.

Aziraphale laid more into the kiss, he could feel Crowley's thumbs rubbing his thighs gently. As Aziraphale broke away from the kiss for air. Crowley took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into Aziraphale's mouth, the angel kissed back. After endless moments of kissing they lead away from each other, opening their eyes, blushed and smiled at one another.

"Aziraphale, Angel, I thought I would never say this to your face, but I love you. I have never felt anything more powerfully spoken in my heart. I have fallen and not just from heaven, I have fallen for you. I love you, Aziraphale!" Crowley yelled.

"Crowley, I'm speachless," Aziraphale wippered.

They gazed into each other's eyes and shared another long kiss before laying back into bed holding each other as they fall back asleep.