How Can An Angel and A Demon Fall in Love

*Before you start reading fare warning, this short will be kinda sappy and a little corny, but still sweet and most importantly it’s gay*   

*p.s this story is a lot shorter than the rest of my fanfics*

How Aziraphale feels about Crowley:

The first time that Aziraphale laid his delicate blue eyes on the serpent his heart flew. The angel was so confused, he had never felt this way before, he was scared. He thought that he was being tempted by the demon, he was terrified he would do something he regretted and become a fallen angel. At first the angel was scared to see the demon, he knew it was wrong the way he was thinking and feeling about the demon. Just the sound of his name gave the angel chills, thinking about how the demon looked into his eyes just makes him smile. Aziraphale tried to avoid the demon, but he kept showing up. The demon’s strong and muscular face was pulling him in, he began to love the time he spent with the serpent. 

After centuries Aziraphale started to notice the feeling of being around the demon, Crowley, as love. The angel was dumbfounded, he always thought that angels were perfect and couldn’t fall in love, especially with a male demon. It took over 6,000 years for Aziraphale to even begin to think that the feeling of love wasn’t a mistake, he stopped thinking that he had a problem. There was no more doubt about how he felt, he loved the demon.

Aziraphale would look at the demon and would become weak to the knees, his heart would pond out of his chest. The angel never cared for the color black, but ever since he became friends with Crowley it was the angel’s favorite color. Aziraphale would often fantasize about being with the demon, Crowley would be so kind to the angel. Crowley would make the angel smile and laugh more than anything ever could, the demon would always do the things Aziraphale loved. The demon knew everything about the angel, all his favorite foods, what he loved to wear, and the things he loved to do. One of his absolutely loved things to do was spend time with Crowley, just seeing the demon brightened his day.

How Crowley feels about Aziraphale:

Before meeting the love of his life, Crowley thought that all angels were the same, he thought that they all were jerks and had no love in their heart. He was distracted all day looking at the angel, he was so scared, but he needed to talk to the angel no matter the cost. Making the first move was scary, but till this day he has never regretted talking to the angel. Making his angel laugh for the first time was like he was back in heaven, all his hate and spite was gone. Looking into his baby blue eyes was like world peace. In the demon’s eyes the angel was perfect, no matter what heaven, God, or even the angel said. The demon took days memorizing the things that the angel loved most, making the food he loved and perfecting his own style over and over just so he could impress. Crowley would act at ease around the angel, but really he was a balled up mess of emotions that could barely be controlled when he was around the angel. 

Every second the demon would think about the angel, saying his name, Aziraphale, would make him tense up. The demon would often call Aziraphale angel when they would spend time with each other, to Azirapahle he took it literally, he was an angel. Crowley would say angel because he knew that humans would assume that it was his pet name. Crowley loved how people would “aw” when they heard the pet name in public. This made the demon smile and blush, he did feel slightly bad that he was hiding something from the angel, but it didn’t bother Crowley too much.

Spending time with the angel never made the demon mad, being away from him was repulsive. When the fire broke out upon his book store and the angel was nowhere to be found, the demon thought of no other reason for living. The angel took his breath away. His white fluffy hair, rosy cheeks and lovable smile was enough to make the demon faint.