25 - Open And Honest..

Taehyung's mind has been a mess lately. After the small argument he had with Jungkook at his trailer the other day, the latter was avoiding him. Returning late at night, leaving before breakfast and not having lunch with the rest of the cast at the set were just a few of the examples. When asked, Jungkook just said that he's busy with work. What work, he didn't specify. Once, he went as far as implying Taehyung doesn't know about idol life and after that, Taehyung didn't have the heart to ask. 

When asked about why Jungkook doesn't have lunch with others in the drama set, he simply said that he's on a special diet. And that he might feel tempted when he saw others eat, so he'd rather eat alone in the trailer. This was a convincing reason so Taehyung believed it. Until last night, when he saw Jungkook making 2 packets of Ramen at the dead of the night.

The man is clearly not on any diet. 

He wanted to talk to Jungkook. Communication has always been a strong trait of their relationship. They wouldn't have survived being in secret otherwise. But this time, Taehyung feels afraid to confront the problem. And if he had been honest with himself, he knows what that reason is too.. 

Sana..

How can he ask Jungkook to be open and honest, when he hasn't been either for sometime now. Taehyung knows pretty much the major contributor for his and Jungkook's quarrels is her, although it's with no fault of her own. If they had been truthful with each other, and with her, none of these would have happened.

It's absurd to even think that he and Jungkook let an issue, which is not even a real issue to them, be an obstacle in their relationship.

"Oppa!" 

A loud calling of his name was what pulled Taehyung out of his thoughts. "Hey, Sana."

"I called you a few times." Sana complained with a mock pout. "Where did you get lost in?"

Taehyung softly smiled. "Nowhere. What's up?"

"Oppa, I need a big favor from you."

Sana's eyes were shining like stars, while her voice sounded dipped in shyness.

"A favor?"

"Yeah. I.. uhh.. I was thinking..  uhhh.. maybe I could have dinner with Jungkook oppa today. But I'm too scared to ask him."

"Uhhh…" Taehyung was speechless for a few seconds. "What does that have to do with me-"

"Please.. Taehyung Oppa.. can you suggest the 3 of us have dinner together, and maybe leave saying you have some emergency? Please, please, please…"

"Sana, I don't think it's wise-"

"Please.. I already booked a place and it'll have full security. No chance of a photo getting leaked." The girl's eyes looked a little glossy, making Taehyung instantly panic. "I won't ask anything else from you. I just need one chance to speak with Jungkook oppa alone. But he's not even looking at me!"

Honestly speaking, that was the only good thing about Jungkook distancing himself from the rest of the cast. Taehyung actually saw Sana try to make small talk with Jungkook but the latter always excuses himself as soon as the shot is finished. He doesn't spare a glance at neither Sana nor Taehyung.

"Please, please.. say yes!"

Jungkook didn't mean to interrupt. He had gotten used to filtering out the interactions of his two co-stars. Mainly because it just makes him so jealous and angry. And Taehyung and him are anyway on thin ice these days, he'd rather not make things worse. Jungkook just wants this damn drama to end, before it ends their relationship.