Whatever the number is (:

Warning: blood, smal description of wound
If it freaks you out skip to the next chapter or something, but have a great day/night whatever you do (: .

Child POV

Holding my cheek I walked passed the many houses, late at night.
I knew I shouldn't complain, mom gave me food, shelter, water, stuff like that, and I disrespected her, but it hurt.

Entering the mall, which was lighted up with pretty lights at this late hour, I admired the almost empty shops.
I opened my phone and reread some old messages from the group chat. For some reason that was a lot of fun to read trough.
I could feel my bad like wing growing their white feathers as I smiled. Their complements were somehow believable, like I deserve them. Of course it only feels like I deserve them because they don't know me.

Strolling outside again after an hour or so, I saw some quick movements on the rooftop, followed by a scream.
I frowned, the scream was barely there, the rooftop was quite high up.
Looking around, almost everyone had left the mall.

I pressed my lips together, what if they got hurt?
Hesitation filled me, but then I ran. My wings helped me gain speed as I ran up the stairs.
I didn't know who the person was on that building, or why they were screaming. But if I screamed like that, I wanted the pain to stop. Maybe I could help them?

Finally opening the door to the roof my eyes landed on a figure on the ground.
The dark made it difficult to see, but in the moonlight I found liquid scattered around.
Looking around I deemed it safe and rushed towards the person.
The smell of blood wasn't unfamiliar, I simply ignored it and tried to see what wound I had to heal.

The wound was big, their whole stomach lay open it seemed.
I repeated the instructions in my head as I activated my quirk. The sky around me shone a bit of pale red while I closed the wound.

When I was satisfied, I sat back and took a breath. Everything felt heavy, my eyes were droopy, why did I have to be tired? I was sure I would be to tired to get all the way back home now. Fortunately I helped the person.
Healing took up a lot of energy. I had never healed such a big wound as wel, I couldn't help but be so tired.

Getting up I felt my legs shake, but I ignored it.
Walking down the stairs was easier than walking up, that was nice I guess. I leaned against the wall for support as I slid down, step for step.

When I reached one floor below the roof I took a small break. The room was spinning slightly.
With my shoulder against the wall I slowly slid down in a sitting position, just for a second, in a moment I could go on again.
Then suddenly I felt sleep reaching out to me. Before I knew it, I was already in its grasp.