Apartment lol

Last chapter: what's the new number doing in the chat?

Rat
A teacher who's going to join within a few months, don't worry about it

Knowitall
I'm worrying, who dis?

Screaming banana
Can we tell her?

Grandma
It would ruin the whole secretive thing

Knowitall
I won't tell anyone, probably nobody would care to listen anyway

Cat
This is why I wish to adopt the child
It is sad, like me

18+
Understandable

Rat
Please refrain from legally adopting her

Cat
So you can adopt her yourself?

Rat
Never said it

Knowitall
...
What is this, I'm more and more horrified the longer I stay here
It is weird

Karaoke
That's how you know you're still sane

Knowitall
Ah, thanks for the reassurance (:

Therapist
If you have any concerns feel free to dm

Knowitall
(つД')ノ
But who's the new person?

Cat- Aizawa cleared his throat and I looked up from my new phone to see we were at what I thought was his apartment.
We walked in and I found a cat sitting on a couch.
"May I pet him?" I asked Aizawa. The only thing stopping me from rushing over to it was fear and crippling anxiety.

"Sure." Aizawa walked to the kitchen as I sat on my knees on the floor, petting the cat.
I smiled, the fur was really soft.

"You can sit on the couch." Aizawa remarked.

I nodded and stood up, usually mom got mad when I used the couch so I may have been a little hesitant.
Then again, home was definitely not normal.

Just when Aizawa handed me a glass of water a knock on the door sounded.
Aizawa's usual neutral face went to annoyed within a split second.

"I'll be right back, I guess he's loud. I won't judge you for... I don't know, screaming back?" He seemed puzzled but walked to the front door quickly.
I figured the pro hero Present Mic, AKA screaming banana, had arrived.

I heard a door open before...

"YEAH!" I flinched and almost spilled water over the cat.

"Keep it down, I've got neighbours." Aizawa mumbled walking back to the couch.

Looking as Present Mic followed I saw him looking at me slightly surprised.
Here we go, now he was going to say something mean. The bandages weren't permanent.

"Your wings look nice." He walked up to me and held out his hand, "I'm present mic, but you've probably figured that out already." I realised I was staring in surprise, but regained myself. Did he just call my wings nice? They were in demon form, how was that nice?

I nodded and shook his hand.
"I-I'm... Knowitall I think." I looked at my phone, yep, that was me.

"What about your real name?" Mic asked.