Title

Clutching my stomach I tried to breath in. Tears leaked from my eyes as I just lay on the ground for a while, trying to be able to move freely. I should be home, mom would be mad that I'd be late. God dammit, why couldn't I just get up? Was I really this weak?
Staring up at the sky I slowly moved my arm to my face so I could wipe away my tears.
The knife wound on my arm only created a bloody mess so I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Maybe I'd bleed to death, then I wouldn't have to deal with this anymore.

"Jesus, what the—" a voice spoke up.
Am I on someone's property again?
I didn't open my eyes, who cared if I did or didn't, closing them was more comfortable.

"Shit, who did this?" The voice asked panicked. I opened my eyes slowly, I was confused to see Aizawa— Cat- no wait, Aizawa, how would I refer to him?

"Some kids, they had to show their dominance, don't mind them." I mumbled trying to get up again.

"Stay down, shit." Aizawa said frowning, "there's an ambulance on its way."
I didn't protest, the pain was less when I didn't get up.

"I'm not hurt that badly." I mumbled, "just stabbed a little." I tried to stop the ambulance from coming, it would be a waist of people's time and money.

"What are the names of the kids who did this?" Aizawa asked.

I hesitated, if I said their names, he'd probably follow the law and punish them. I didn't want that, I kinda deserved this.
"I-I dont know." I mumbled. I hated lying to nice people.

A siren sounded in the distance and rather quickly I entered the hospital. I had blacked out or something on the way, like falling asleep but only half.
"Stay with us." Someone said while I saw the ceiling flashing by. I was to hurt to get anywhere, why'd they ask? Oh, no wait, they mean don't fall asleep or die.

A long treatment later I fell asleep. I didn't know why people insisted I get every wound cleaned and bandaged, it was a waist of time and money. Sure it helpt against the infections but still.

When I woke up Aizawa sat close to the bed.
"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly. I realised it sounded quite rude, "I don't mean that I hate your company, I just—"

Aizawa cut me off, I'm stupid for rambling, "I thought I should check on you, we've already arrested the people that hurt you." He said, his voice monotone. He looked back at his phone and typed something.

"Can I ask?" I didn't want to be noisy, "is— is that the group chat?"

"Yeah." Aizawa nodded before hesitation covered his face.
"We've found your phone, but it was broken beyond repair." He said slowly.

I nodded and tried to hide my disappointment, "I had that coming."

"And why's that?" Aizawa asked with suspicion.

I shrugged, it was kinda obvious to me, "I'm a demon," I raised one of my demonic wings a little, "I'm cursed. Whenever something good happens, something bad happens, because of me, shortly after."

"That's life." Aizawa said, "everyone has that, that's not because of you." His face had some expression, I only vaguely recognised it, what was the face called?

"It is, dad got into a car crash right when I discovered the angel side of my quirk." I explained, "my name got added to the chat by accident, now my phone is broken."

Aizawa sighed, "Kid..."

A doctor walked in shortly after, he did a check up and soon enough I was released.
"Can you," I looked at the ground while talking, hoping I wouldn't cry again, "tell the chat my phone is broken, I can't afford a new one."