NOT AN UPDATE...

(If you did not read Volume 0, don't read this)

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Soooo, I just finished reading Volume 0...

And First of all, this is the best volume of COTE...

Ayanokoji Atsuomi (as per writing) is now in my top 3 of favorite COTE characters... He is one cold ass MF!!!

And now coming to Kiyotaka... sighhh I seriously have no words for him. I mean, I almost felt like I was reading a robot's thoughts while reading Kiyotaka's thoughts in this volume. Untill now I had a small hope that Kiyotaka will change by the end of the high school or gain emotions but after reading this volume all those hopes are gone... I'm almost 100% sure that he won't feel emotions for anyone weather its Kei or Ichinose or Horikita anyone. I'm really curious on how did Matsuo convince this Kiyotaka to join ANHS... I mean from his thoughts we can say that he had no intention of leaving White room, I really hope Kinugasa publishes that blank year volume.

Coming to other stuff... I actually teared up a bit while reading the conversation between Mika and Atsuomi, I mean that was really nasty... Ishigami Kyo was included in this volume that actually surprised me abit... I am curious on why Koenji conglomerate was not mentioned? are they not that big family or they just don't know Atsuomi?

I hope I get to see more of Shiro I future... Do you guys think he will appear in future volumes? He may come as transfer student if he from a highly influential family (but i doubt that would happen tho)

(personal opinion: i kinda wished a illustration for naoe-sensei, I liked his character)

That's it...

Atsuomi's visit reaction will be out by tomorrow evening...

Byeee!!