React to Pictures 2

3rd Person POV:

(AN: This chapter will satisfy(i think) all Ichinose fans and Arisu fans... Also the above pic is not in the reactions but I like that so I attached it there)

Chronos: "Now Let's react to some more pictures but this time its a little different..."

Kanzaki: "Different? What do you mean?"

Chronos: "Some of the pictures I'm gonna show you are from alternate universe which means they did not happen in your universe..."

Horikita: "Alternate universe? So those are real?"

Chronos: "Yes!! Those are real..."

Chronos: "We are gonna watch both your future and alternate version... so get ready..."

Chronos: "Here is the first photo and this is NOT an alternate universe, this is your future..."

Onodera: "Ehh? Me and Sudo-kun??"

Shinohara: "What the hell are you doing to her you pervert!!"

Sato: "Idiot!! look at the photo he is not doing anything to her. Look at Onodera... she is smiling and also blushing..."

Mii-chan: "Both of them are smiling, Shinohara-san. It looks like they won something..."

Chronos: "Yes! He is not doing anything to her... This is from your 2nd year sports festival and Sudo and Onodera paired up and dominated the Sports festival..."

Class-D: "Woahhhh"

Ryuen: 'kuku, Class-D got quite strong in the future...'

Arisu: 'Fufu, Looks like Class-D improved a lot...'

Mii-chan: "Well, Onodera-chan is most athletic among girls and same goes for Sudo-kun among boys... If they team up it will be a strong team..."

Rest of class-D: "Yeah..."

Chronos: 'I need chaos' "Small extra information... In future Onodera has crush on Sudo and Sudo also has a crush on Onodera..."

Class-D: "Eh? EHHH???"

Onodera is blushing too much and same goes for Sudo...

Sato: "Wayy to goo Onodera-chan"

Matsushita: "Yeahh!! your kids will be very athletic..."

Chronos: 'Oi! Oi! slow down girl... they are not even together... yet'

Onodera: "k-ki-kids??"

Sudo: "Ok, Stop it guys... you are making her uncomfortable..."

Class-D: "Eh?"

Matsushita: "Ohhh!! Already playing boyfriend role eh?"

Sudo: "I-It's not like that..."

Sudo: 'I have a crush on Onodera? What happened to Suzune?'

Chronos: Let's move on to next photo, this is also NOT an alternate version... its from the future."