Hero vs Demonlord

Asima has successfully evolved into an awakened demon lord inside her operation room. Her race has changed to demon dragonoid. Her existence value has become 43 million. Her unique skill informational partner has evolved to ultimate skill lord of information and wisdom Anthena. By sacrificing all other acquired unique skills, unique skill operation has evolved to ultimate skill reality lord Izanagi.

"Did I grew up ?"
Asima is now looked like a teenager of 14-15 years old. She looked at her breasts. They are bigger now. She was flat before.
"I should change my clothes."
This time she created a black formal full pant,White full sleeved shirt,a black tie and a long black overcoat. Then she created a round lensed sunglass to cover her eyes. Her pendant is hidden behind her shirt.
With a satisfactory nod, Asima tried to call informational partner. She wanted to thank him and gave him a name since he helped her so much. But to her suprise, informational partner has evolved to ultimate skill information and wisdom lord Anthena.
'So Anthena kun show my information.'
<<
Name - Asima Tempest

Race - Demon dragonoid

Existence value - 43 million 90 thousand.

Blessing - Storm dragon 's blessing

Magic - true dragon magic, abyss magic, void magic, demon Summoning, spirit Summoning

Intrinsic skill - ultra instinct, magic nullification, infinite regeneration, turn null, true dragon haki, universal shape shift, universal thread

Ultimate skill -

Lord of information and wisdom Anthena and it's results are

1- information record(degraded version of information king Akarshik Records)
2- thought acceleration
3- multiple parallel thought processing
4- analysis and assess
5- chant annulment
6- all of creation etc

Lord of reality izanagi and it's results are

1- absolute domain (operation room on steroids)
2- law manipulation
3- turn null
4- cut and paste
5- alter reality
6- imaginary room

All resistance have turned into nullifications.

Asima was surprised. Ultimate skill is new for her. But she will manage it. After a little bit of practice, she decided to go back to some adventuring. It is true that she can now free Veldora but she decided to do some things first.

So she decided to visit the Jura forest first. While strolling inside the forest and collecting some monster materials , she found two injured insectars.
She usually would have overlooked them if they didn't have some life threatening injuries. She treated them. And gave them names Zegion and Apito. Then she left them in the care of driyads. She has a good relationship with the caretaker of the forest. When they insist on repaying her, she agreed to take Apito's honey as payment. After collecting monster materials, she went to Dwargon to sell them and collect some money for her next journey. She will have to get into deep inside the human nation or to be precise the holy empire of Ruberios. There resides the nameless hero. She maybe famous as miraculous surgeon, and her main field of operation is at western nations, but she has always stayed away from the territory of that blood sucker Luminous. She doesn't require any extra attention.

After departing from Dwargon, she decided to go directly to the holy empire Ruberios. She actually isn't afraid of the vampire. The one she is worried about is the nameless hero. But she has to defeat her in order to achieve her goal. If she is like those other human scums, which Veldora seems to decline, she will take her life.
But first she has to defeat her. So she readied herself for a tough fight.

_____________________

(Holy empire Ruberios, Luminous Valentine's castle, upper sanctuary, inside the throne room.)

Luminous POV.  
I was enjoying my wine with Chloe, in my bedroom. I am seriously indebted to this girl. If not for her earlier warning, that lizard could have wiped out the entire city of vampires. But suddenly I felt an oppressive aura.
But more importantly, this aura has the similar wavelength of that lizard and Milim. Chloe is also looking worried. She hasn't told anything about this type of event.
"Luminous let's go to the throne room." Chloe told me. And I know if someone of this calibur has entered the scene, the none of my subordinates stand a chance. So we went to my throne room.
There I saw a 14-15 years old girl with golden blondie hair sitting on my throne. Then only one word came to my mind 'beautiful'
She has two bangs covering both her sides. She was wearing dress similar to other worlders. Atleast from what I have heard. A black formal full pant, White full sleeved shirt, black tie and a black long overcoat. She has round sunglasses on. She was holding what you call a tachi . But on the floor different body parts have been arranged. And near her foot, three heads . Heads of Roy, Luis and Gunther. But the odd thing was no one is bleeding. Then the head of Gunther suddenly spoke -" Luminous sama ! You have to flee. We are sorry for not able hold her back !"
I was surprised to see the normally calm Gunther to see like this.
"Hello there ! I am Asima Tempest. Nameless hero, I am here to meet you. You see, there is some questions, and I want answers. It will depend on your decision. We can talk this out peacefully or can fight."
"Tempest"
I heard  Chloe muttered. I was angry. But from that pressure, I know that if I fight her I will be the one who dies.
"Hello, I am Chloe Alburt. And I think we should first fight and then talk."
"Chloe! What are you talking about ?"
I asked panicked.
"Very well. Let's take this outside. I am sure that blood sucker won't be happy if I destroy her castle like dad."
Then both Chloe and the girl disappeared. I was going crazy. She told that destroying my castle like dad ! That means She is the daughter of that lizard . Is she here for revenge ? And why the hell Chloe agreed to fight her ! I have to find them before it's too late.

___________________

Asima POV 
After exiting the castle, we reached our destination. And the moment we reached outside, our fight started. I have to agree that for a human, she is incredibly strong. I can't believe that she can match me with swords. But it is clear that she has more experienced than me. But I am matching her with my abilities.
Then suddenly Anthena found something.
<<Notice- individual Chloe Alburt has two souls inside her body. And also a pseudo soul or something that can't be recognised.>>
Anthena sounds nervous. Oh yeah ! I forgot to name him.
'Don't worry partner. Let's focus on defeating her. It doesn't matter if you can't analyse that completely. I am counting on you. And I forgot earlier. I wanted to name you. You have been with me for a long time. But I never gave you a name. Ok! From now on, your name will be Tony.'
. . . . . . . . .
<<God of information and wisdom core, manas Tony has born on individual Asima Tempest's core. The theosophic neucleous core of information and wisdom lord Anthena.>>
'what ?!'
<<I am manas Tony. Please treat me well miss.>>
'Ok ! Let's focus on our fight.'

_________________

(Next chapter - knowledge of future and change of plans)