Goblins and Dire wolves

Inside the great forest of Jura, two petite girls are facing more than twenty goblins. But they aren't in any danger. Because they are not humans. One of them being an awakened demon lord.
"Strong one what business do you have here ?" One goblin asked trembling in fear.
"Strong one ? Who? where?"
"You aren't controlling your aura mom." Asima who is already transformed into her 15years old form, told Rimuru.
"My aura ?"
'hey great sage, can you change my perspective of magic sense ?'
After seeing herself, Rimuru started to sweat . Then she absorbed and controlled her aura.
"Oh I was just testing you." Rimuru said to goblins.
"We are just passing by." Said Asima.
"It might seems to be rude, but please help us strong ones."
Both Rimuru and Asima looked at each other .

(After they healed the injured goblins.)

"So, you are going to lead the goblins now ?" Asima asked.
"Looks like it." Rimuru answered.
"Okay, good luck dealing with wolves mom. I am going to my house. I think, I will shift it here. "
"You are living in this forest ?" Rimuru was surprised.
"Yes. I live in the territory of driyads and triyants. I am a monster. And this forest is also beautiful you know."
"Ok, but after coming back cam you help me with this village ?"
"No ."
"Eh... Why not ?"
"You are the leader here. You should take responsibility."
Hearing that Rimuru deflated.
"Mommy is strong. You don't have to worry about this."
(You know how scared Rimuru was dealing with wolves first time.)
"Ok then, see you ." With that, Asima teleported away.

(After three days, when Rimuru defeated the dire wolves.)
Rimuru was healing the remaining injured goblins and wolves. But then he sensed Asima coming towards her.
"You are back !"
"Yes. Mommy Rimuru."
" You don't have to call me that, you know. Why don't you call me only Rimuru ?"
"Okay ! Rimuru."
"Who are they ?"
"Oh ! She is Kumara, she is Apito and he is Zegion. They are my friends."
"Zegion,Apito, Kumara she is Rimuru Tempest."
After the greetings, Rimuru ordered goblins and wolves to sleep.
Then outside, they started to talk.
"So Asima, can I ask you something ?"
"Yes. You can ask me anything."
"Oh... okay. So how old are you ?"
Asima gave her look. "250 years old."
"I see." "So can you tell me about this world. "
"Hmm hmm. I can definitely tell you."
"Okay then, lets start, I will happily teach you some common sense."
Asima declared with a smug face.
"So, in this world, there were four true dragons. Veldanava, Velzard, Velgrynd and dad, Veldora. You can say that they are in the top of the food chain including some other beings. Veldanava died by the hand of humans, after he lost his powers. Before that, he married a human saint named Lucia and had a daughter, the first dragonoid Milim Nava. And I am second dragonoid, Asima Tempest. Currently, Velzard and Velgrynd are living in Permafrost in north, and eastern empire respectively. So that's our family history. Now there are ten demon lords in this world. I am a true demon lord myself, but I haven't claimed to be one yet."
"Wait ! You are a demon lord ? And what do you mean by claimed to be one ?"
"Oh ! You see, there is this first demon lord called Guy Crimson. He is the mediator of this world. You can describe him as a neutral evil. He makes sure, that the balance of this world is maintained. I was trying to hide my identity. If he found out, then he will definitely pester me to join the demon lords. And I was trying to free Veldora, so....Any way, you should be careful now. I am telling you this, because, after Veldora's disappearance, the balance has shifted, so we might get dragged into a mess. But don't worry, I will help you. And I am sure, that big sis Milim will also side with us."
"I see ...." "Let's rest for now then."
"Okay."

Next morning Rimuru, named all the monsters and went to sleep mode.

(Sorry to cut short this chapter.)