Saving Sizue and fighting Milim

After Leon fled, Asima destroyed his castle and took sizue with him. By reaching her house, she was greeted by Zegion, Apito and the recent new recruit, Kumara.

Flashback 
It's been 17 years since, Asima fought Hero Chloe. Honestly they could have been best friends, if not for Chloe being friends with that horny blood sucker. Seriously, she is weaker than her ! And from her past experience as an adventurer, most of the higher ups in Ruberios and western nations, are corrupted. And that vampire is a self proclaimed god ! Surely that vampire didn't do anything to her, but for some reason she doesn't like the vampire.
  Asima was still working as a doctor. And she was returning from a small nation near eastern empire. Ofcourse, the nation was a vassal nation of eastern empire. But they are wealthy nonetheless. She was returning home after curing the king of that country.
While returning to the Jura forest,but suddenly sensed a lot of negetive emotions. It was coming from a mile away to the east. She decided to check it out. When she reached the place, she saw an army of 15000 humans equipped with advanced weapons, destroying a settlement of mythical beast clan. Every single aura of the beast have already vanished except for a small baby fox. The humans were laughing. Asima felt her blood boil.
"Hey ! Who are you ? State your business ! Or I will shoot you !"
Asima felt her anger rose.
"I am your death." "Room"

Asima killed all the 15000 humans and collected there souls. Their leader was somewhat cocky. But he died a miserable death. After that, Asima took the baby fox away with her. She named her Kumara and trained her with the other two of her subordinates. They mainly guard her house or collect different foods and honey. They also helps driyads when they need.
___________________

To think, now all of them have demon lord seed. And Asima is sure that atleast Zegion can beat some of the unawakened demon lords of the ten great demon lord.
When Sizue regained her consciousness, she was panicked at first. After learning that she was abandoned by Leon, she was sad. After some talking, she calmed down.
"Why did you save me ?"
"Hmmmm. Let's see I first rescued you from Leon, because someone told me to. We have a deal between us. And Leon didn't get abandoned by Leon, because I took you from him. But I naturally want to save you because you remind me of my past self. Consumed by guilt, helpless and hopeless. It is upto you to accept my help or not. But I can assure you that even in this cruel world, you can find happiness."

After sometime, she accepted my help.
"Alright ! Now I will train you. After your soul is strong enough, I will give you another body. Don't to be rude or anything, but your body is kinda roughed up and weak. After that, I will take care of Ifrit. But I won't tell you the next step. Because it will differ according to the result you gave."
She nodded understanding.
After that, I trained Sizue. Surprisingly, only after three years of training, her soul became strong enough to bear unique skills and survive without Ifrit.
Using infinity god Aaditi, and with the help of Tony, Asima prepared a body for Sizue from the information on Sizue's previous body. Then she extracted Ifrit from her and stored it in imaginary room. After that, she transfered her soul into her new body.
The result was immidiate evolution of Sizue Aizawa to a saint . She became an hero egg bearer. After some time Asima decided to tell Sizue her plans. By that time, she had become a very good friend of Asima.
"Alright ! Now we will get you the blessing of a spirit. I hope that your hero egg sprouts. " "I will now take you to some secret place. But after we return, I will erase all your memories of that place." Asima told Sizue in a serious voice.
"Wh-why ?"
"I will explain."
<<Miss it is suspected that Leon have already spread the formula of summoning otherworlder.>>
'As expected of Tony ! Right information at right time !'
'All right !'
"You see Sizue, Leon seems to have spread the formula of summoning otherworlders to not only the western nations but also to the eastern empire. This is used to be a classified and very difficult to find. But now thanks to Leon, even smaller nations have the formula."
" This knowledge is a secret. But I will tell this to you. When an individual comes from any other world to the cardinal world, they gained an hectic amount of magicules. If they have a strong ego, their will manifest itself as one or more than one unique skills. But usually children doesn't have enough will to gain unique skills. And even if they gained one, some magicules still remains in them. It results in their inevitable death. But their is a way to calm the rampaging magicules inside one's body. It is a way to make you stronger too. But you see, if this method is found by humans instead, they won't hesitate a second to summon otherworlders to gain millitary might."
"Bu-"
"Let me finish first ."
"I don't know about you, but I have seen the effects of human desire. Leon used to be a human as well. The inspiration for seven deadly sins is born from the human desires, their will to live. I will recommend you to help humans. As many as you can. But don't underestimate their desires. I means no offense, but you are weak. Atleast right now. After this, we will depart each other. I will get rid of the Summoning formulas from different nations. And you should go in your own path as well. Let's meet again here hmmm...... Yes ! 68 years after. "
"Why 68 ?"
"Because according to my intell, there are totally 68 counties in this world,. That have been distributed the knowledge of Summoning otherworlders."

After that we went to the dwelling of spirits. Asima became friends with demon lord Ramiris. Sizue gained a great fire spirit and a great light spirit.
After every thing is over both departed each other promising to meet again. Asima was in her way to Eastern empire. But after crossing the Jura forest, she sensed a powerful aura coming towards her full speed.
"So we will finally meet each other sister .