8. Jealous Stalker

September 25th, 1996, still 17 years old, new house

Billy and Stu both crouch beside your house waiting until you walk out to leave. They then see you exit your house and hop on your bike and leave. Billy signals Stu to come over to your window that you for some reason always left open. They both climb the tree branch and make it on top your rooftop. Billy climbs in first, then Stu. "Why does it smell like popcorn?" Stu asked. Billy rolls his eyes and looks at Stu. "Because her and Casey both eat so much popcorn in here" he replied. "And how do you know that?" "I come here every night" "Jeez, Billy" Stu furrowed his eyebrows, then laughed.

Stu and Casey broke up after an accusation of cheating between them two. Oh, well.

"What can I say, she's an addiction" he smirked. "By the way, I got new information on her" Stu said making Billy's eyes widen and spin around. "Like what?" "Well, for one, Casey just hooked her up with someone" Billy's eyes widen extremely big and his bottom lip drops, along with his eyebrows furrowing. "What..?" "Yeah, he's actually really nice to her" Stu backed up a little. Billy just stood there frozen with his facial expression still shocked and his heart racing and his fist clenched.

"Billy?" Stu clapped. Billy then speed climbs out the window with Stu following behind him. Billy storms off your property with his fist clenched up more. "Dude-" "we're killing Casey tonight, I am not fucking joking" he interrupted with a cold voice. "And tell me the name of that stupid fucking guy" "oh, I was just kidding about that" Billy stands there for a second before deciding to slap Stu aggressively across the face. "OW!! WHAT THE HELL, ASSHOLE!!-" "don't fuck with me on that kind of shit" Billy continued walking.

"Were you being serious about killing Casey?" Stu asked. "I want her dead" "but why?!" "You wouldn't get it" "I would!-" "because she's a clueless fucking bitch who would do anything to stab her own bestfriends back!!" Billy yelled getting tired of Stu's questions. Stu's eyes widen at his understandably questioning anger. "I'm also getting rid of Steve" "Jesus christ, so let me get this straight, you're doing this all for
Y/n?!" "YES, DIPSHIT! I FUCKING LOVE HER, I NEED AND WANT HER! IF I COULD, I'D KIDNAP HER AND TAKE HER HOME WITH ME! HOW MANY MORE QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE?!" Stu puts his hands up in defense.

"Whatever, I guess. I hope you do realize that Y/n's coming-" "I already know about her coming to our school" "how?-" "I told you, I know my baby well" Stu just laughs it off, but in reality, he's actually really scared of Billy's actions.