Little things

Madison POV
I went by the lab but didn't talk to anyone really. We shared smiles.it happened more and more often until we did actually start talking.
It was like nothing had changed.we were yet again laying in bed enjoying the silence.
We kissed what I thought was goodnight.
He rested his head against mine gently. His hand moved quickly from his side to the side of my face and neck. Before I knew it we were both shirtless and he was practically on top of me.
"Parker.."
"Parker please st-"
"Parker stop!" I said sitting up.
"What's wrong?? I didn't mean to-"
I cut him off as he noticed a tear escaping my eye.
"Im going to- I have work in the morning" I said wiping my tears quickly before getting up and putting my shirt on.
"Uh yeah okay- were good right?" He asked concerned. "Yeah perfectly fine don't worry about it" i sniffling a little as I pulled on a hoodie.
"hey hey hey talk to me" he said gently pulling me towards him as he was sitting on the edge of the bed.
I dropped my phone onto the bed and he laid back and I got in bed and laid practically on top of him.
"Do you want to talk..?" He asked worried.
I sat up and then sat beside him.
I took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry I panicked I've never done anything like that fast with anyone it's always been random guys and not anyone who I actually cared about like I do you" I said smiling apologizing.
"Don't be sorry, take as much time as you need I'll wait don't worry about it" he said smiling and kissing me gently. As he was about to pull away I deepened the kiss by putting my hand on the back of his neck and my other hand on his chest.
The next day was pretty normal, I went to a class, Parker went to work. I woke up  and it was still dark outside, I checked the time it was 6 in the morning.
I tried to go back to sleep but the ache only got worse.. I kept tossing and turning trying to go to sleep. Parker sat up, "hey you okay babe?" He said yawning. I said up and just looked at him.
"What's wrong?" He asked turning on the lamp and looking at me.