NINE

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER NINE
guide me

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

a teensy bit spicy . . . whoopsies?

IF THERE WAS literally one thing Juliet didn't fucking expect to see, it was Harrison Wells standing in the cortex.

So, last night, while Juliet was trying to comfort Iris while simultaneously thinking oh my God Joe has a son he never knew about, Barry had encountered the actual man-shark Patty had been talking about. He had been attacked by the man-shark, only for a hooded person to save him.

And that hooded person turned out to be Harrison Wells from Earth-Two.

Juliet had her arms crossed across her chest, staring at the man in front of her as he read the Earth-One Harrison Wells — or, really, Eobard Thawne — book. Honestly, she had no fucking idea how to feel. Seeing him again, even though it wasn't Eobard Thawne, struck a new surge of white-hot anger inside of her.

"Very strange to be holding your autobiography, especially when you didn't write it and it's not about you," Wells commented, shutting the book and tossing it on the desk.

"Juliet St. James, Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-Two," Barry announced.

"Hi," Cisco blankly said.

"Hi," Wells replied.

"So let me get this straight. You're the doopelganger of the man who murdered his mom and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's deaths?"

"Yeah, but he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew because that Dr. Wells' body had been taken over by the Reverse Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne and Eddie's distant relative from the future," Caitlin added.

Juliet let out a deep breath. "My head hurts."

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that," Wells responded. "I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky."

"His name was Ronnie," Caitlin argued.

"Him either."

"You told me you have proof of your identity?" Barry asked.

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal," Wells revealed, walking up to the desk and picking up the pack that had been used to monitor Professor Stein's vitals, the very same one that he had thrown into the breach after Jay stabilized it. "Your stabilized breath downstairs connects directly to the S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth."