Chapter 2 Somebody save me

A/n: This AU UA is a university so there age are around 15-16 if that is correct in japan

_____________________________________________________________________________

(3rdPOV)

We head to the Yagi household where the Yagi family and the friends and relatives are there having a reunion which they never got to have a chance for quite some time now everyone was talking at each other catching up to what they have missed everyone was having fun except for a certain person who was leaning on the next to the stairs which is non-other than Aizawa where he look at them all he have this feeling that somethings wrong, he doesn't know what but this feeling can't stop bothering him ever since he arrived in this household he decided to take a look around without anyone knowing as he took a look around everything seems to be normal until he is stopped to were all the family picture he keeps on looking making sure that there his not blind and by the looks of it there's only one thing he can say

Aizawa:Izuku is not one of these pictures but why?

He mumbles and decided to investigate further as he sneaks upstairs as he arrived he saw 3 doors one on each sides close to the stairs and one is in far end of the hallway he didn't know why but just readied his gear as hw walks towards the end of the door as he get's close a he smelled a nasty scent as he get's closer which he is very familiar of it.

Aizawa(thought):this smells like......blood

As he gets closer he reaches for the door which is unlock good for him as he opens it he saw something that he only sees it somewhere in the abandoned hospital or prison and combining those 2 is what he is seeing now a bed that looks like it came from the asylum hospital a few clothes, a broken desk a few medicine capsule in the desk he then look to where the foul smell is coming from and saw a trash can near the bed as he looks at it as saw multiple bandages that has a dried blood on it which makes him worry.

Aizawa(thought):Is this really Izuku's room what have done Inko Toshinori!!!

He then notice a notebook under the pillow he look at the title of "Diary" he was hesitate a first but decided to read it

Day 1 (4 yrs old Izuku)

Today was the day me and my sister got our quirk the 2 of us are getting excited for it we our dream becoming a hero as all of made our way to the quirk doctor we were excited and nervous on what our quirk will be when izumi got her quirk which is the same as mom as for me i was really getting excited to know mine, but the result was shocking that made my world stop because the doctor said that I was quirkless which was shock to them, after checking or quirk we headed home they all went to celebrate Izumi's leaving me alone no one to comfort me but I shrug it off thinking that its just for one day and everything will go back to normal.

Aizawa didn't notice but he was gripping the notebook too tight and ready to rip the assholes but he needs to calm down and read the rest he kept on reading all of his days until he read

Day 10

It has been 5 days ever since we check at the quirk doctor everything that I thought that will turn to be okay is wrong ever since izumi has her quirk everyone has been distant to me my family my friends even my childhood friends the Todoroki and Bakugou twins all of them have been distant to me the only people who are close to me is is Unlce Aizawa,Uncle Nezu,Grandpa Torino Big Brother Natsu, big sister Fuyumi Uncle David Melissa and even Big brother Toya who is always on a mission but still have time for me by sending me letter when he get's home he will teach me hand to hand combat just like uncle aizawa who also will be helping on how to defend myself but not for now since there busy but I don mind waiting.

Life's Flashing Before your Eyes?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें