Chapter 6 A new Threat

(3rdPOV)

5 years has passed time fly so fast that it only feels like yesterday but now today is Izuku's death anniversary everyone(those who bullied/kill him his past family) wanted to visit his grave they were forbidden to visit him they were furious that they couldn't him but they remind them of what they have done to Izuku and that shut them up completely.

Over the pass year the guilt on each everyone of his "friends" are killing them but the people who are most affected are his "Family" the most for Inko her ranking has been drop but she didn't care all she cares about is her children but she already lost one of them because of her negligence on her own flesh and blood, Izuku died because he was quirkless and it was all her fault she promise herself that she will protect her children even it will cost her life........... but now she failed to do her most priority thing to do, protect her children, and now because of this she stops her hero work retired early she always stayed home cleaned her sons room and decorate it like someone still lives there but what's the point of decorating it without a person using it her family tried to reason with her about the room but she didn't listen, she was broken for a month until Nezu decided to book her into a therapy it took, as much he wants to see her suffer more he doesn't want to lose such young talented hero so he come up with an idea she retired of being a hero so he decided to hire her as a teacher she refuses at first but decided to accept it most of her family and friends are happy for her but other's let's just say they hate the idea of her teaching in UA like Aizawa he was the only person who is against the idea of her teaching but since Nezu the one hired her so he must has his reasons why.

As for Izumi's friends all of them were being punish hard, they haven't seen each other in years most of them were transfer to different schools far away from each other they can't even use there technologies to contact each other.

Then there parents announce that all of them were Blacklisted on any hero schools they apply except one and that is the U.A they were excited at first but they gets worst when they heard the bad news the reason that UA is the only reason because Nezu was forced to let them enter his school and he blacklisted them all to the entire hero school except his, the UA they were given chance to achieve there dream because the hero commission needs more heroes because villains keeps popping up left and right (and I wonder why?) there happiness turns to sour only to find out that truth why  UA is the only school they can apply they have no choice but to go or else they won't achieve there dream.

To a certain explosive blonde moron when he heard that UA is the only school he was going he started to show off that he was the best and strongest there is as for his parents they were very disappointed at there children for what they have done to Izuku he was always welcome in the Bakugous they even threat him like there own son but that all changes because he was quirkless  they were wondering at first why he hasn't been visiting them for a while, but now they know why its because of there brat tormenting him and whenever the tried to invite him over he always get excuse that he busy doing something  not them knowing that there kids and there friends were tormenting him for years.

As for Katsumi she didn't talk to anyone (-Parents) ever since his death she changed after his death she didn't talk to anyone not even her best friends Izumi and Shoka her family, Shoka's and Izumi's didn't move there are still the same school but they were now 50 ft away and can't get any close or else goodbye UA as for Katsumi whenever school is over she would always go home since there is nothing she can do, and whenever se arrived home she head straight to her room locking herself she will only come out whenever its dinner time she and whenever they ask her a question she would always "say same as always" it means that everyone has been keeping distance from them they the school heard of what they have done but they kept there mouth shut to keep the schools reputation but to her she couldn't care less if the schools reputation or hers been expose since she didn't deserve it she bullied the person that was close to her heart because he was quirkless and the plan was only to break his spirit on becoming a hero but as time passed they forgot the main reason they did torment him to the point where they killed him.